There are 134 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

NFL Live Love

Originally posted by ddc58:
Originally posted by TexasNiner84:
way to disguise this as another crabtree thread

Not trying to disguise anything. People love the Crabtree talk. I just liked the fact that they spent 6 or 7 minutes talking about the 49ers. It's been a while!

yea i know what u talkin' bout... everybody sees something new on crabtree and they jump right on it... eventhough everybody seems to hate his @$$... i enjoyed the niner talk on nfl live also finally we gettin' the respect we deserve
Crabtree wouldn't hold out without a sweet deal in his pocket from the _______ fill in the blank (Jets, Cowboys, Redskins etc.). I hope the NFL not only creams the Jets with fines and draft picks but nails Parker and bans Crabtree from the draft for 2 years. If they let this slide every team in the NFL will be chasing everyone else's draft picks next year. This is a very slippery slope the NFL DOES NOT want to go down.
Originally posted by darkknight49:
Originally posted by TheRatMan13:
Wow....way to alienate yourself even more Crabtree.

find out who bought him a new phone.

I heard it was the Jets from one of my sources
Originally posted by smashmouth51:
Crabtree wouldn't hold out without a sweet deal in his pocket from the _______ fill in the blank (Jets, Cowboys, Redskins etc.). I hope the NFL not only creams the Jets with fines and draft picks but nails Parker and bans Crabtree from the draft for 2 years. If they let this slide every team in the NFL will be chasing everyone else's draft picks next year. This is a very slippery slope the NFL DOES NOT want to go down.

If they fine that the Jets did tamper and Crabtree does not sign with the team then they should make the Jets give the niners their #1 next week.
[ Edited by btwagner on Sep 24, 2009 at 1:40 PM ]
Originally posted by ddc58:
Alot of love from NFL Live today. Said the 49ers run the ball well and gave the D props. Also said that 49er players have tried to call Crabtree but he changed his phone number.

I bet the Jets players have his new cell phone number.

This Crabtree situation is just getting better and better. haha
Did he really change his number?
Originally posted by djb49:
Originally posted by lamontb:
Are y'all serious about the changed his number part or is that a joke to mess up my day right before i leave work?

Colleen Dominguez reported that he apparently changed his phone number.. Niners players were trying to reach out to him..

Various Niners Players: "C'mon Crabtree, sign! We'll accept you on the team. Business and contracts aside, you're part of this family."

Crabtree: "Hello, Mr. Parker, Niners players keep calling me and saying a bunch of negative stuff and making me cry."

Parker: "Go talk to your bailbonds cousin to hook you up w/ a new phone number. I'll keep busy doing absolutely nothing in trying to get you a better deal."

Crabtree: "Thanks, 2nd dad, you're the best!"
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
Did he really change his number?

Maybe from witness protection.
I was watching that & loved it! This game is going to be a good one! I can't wait til Sunday
I hope Crabtree's NFL career doesn't even get started. However it happens, I could care less.
That's funny, every single ESPN analyst/expert picked the Seahawks to beat us, while every single analyst on the NFL network picked us to win.

Now that the NFL network schooled these espn experts, these ESPN analysts quickly jump on the bandwagon acting as if they knew it all along.
[ Edited by kronik on Sep 24, 2009 at 2:03 PM ]
Originally posted by kronik:
That's funny, every single ESPN analyst/expert picked the Seahawks to beat us, while every single analyst on the NFL network picked us to win.

Now that the NFL network schooled these espn experts, these ESPN analysts quickly jump on the bandwagon acting as if they knew it all along.

Deion didn't. He was the only one on the nfln who picked the hawks in that game.
NFL network has better anaylsts than espn.
Originally posted by ddc58:
Alot of love from NFL Live today. Said the 49ers run the ball well and gave the D props. Also said that 49er players have tried to call Crabtree but he changed his phone number.



Wow we better cool it before crabtree's agent files tampering charges aganist the niners lol
Wouldn't him changing number be all over the news by now?