LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 180 users in the forums

NFL Live Love

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • ddc58
  • Info N/A
Alot of love from NFL Live today. Said the 49ers run the ball well and gave the D props. Also said that 49er players have tried to call Crabtree but he changed his phone number.
Originally posted by ddc58:
Alot of love from NFL Live today. Said the 49ers run the ball well and gave the D props. Also said that 49er players have tried to call Crabtree but he changed his phone number.

[ Edited by BirdmanJr on Sep 24, 2009 at 1:14 PM ]
Wow....way to alienate yourself even more Crabtree.
P Willy would make crabtree cry by just looking at him
Originally posted by TheRatMan13:

find out who bought him a new phone.
I just watched this, too.. I like the props though that they are giving us.. I think Mark Schlereth loves it being an O-lineman that it's all about the running game for both teams..

And I hope Herm Edwards eats crow after we beat the Vikings cuz it seems like he jumped on the Brett Favre bandwagon..

I think we can pretty much assume Crabtree absolutely does not want to be a 49ers. If a team is willing to give up a top 10 pick for him in the draft next year, then I'm sure we will trade him for a lower pick in the first round to a different team prior to that.

I absolutely do not see the Niners allowing him to reenter the draft. If I were the Niners, I would rather get a 2nd or 3rd rounder than nothing at all AND give him a chance to get picked in the first round.

I will bet $1,000 this guy doesn't reenter the draft with us empty handed. Even getting a 7th round pick in trade is better than getting nothing.
[ Edited by Joecool on Sep 24, 2009 at 1:19 PM ]
way to disguise this as another crabtree thread
Im not going to say I dont want him on the team, and I dont want to turn this into another Crabtree thread, but the more I hear about him, I think he just needs the rude awakening of someone punching him in the face.

If/when he gets to practice, I say Singletary puts him in a nutcracker drill up against Willis.
[ Edited by TheRatMan13 on Sep 24, 2009 at 1:22 PM ]
  • ddc58
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by TexasNiner84:
way to disguise this as another crabtree thread

Not trying to disguise anything. People love the Crabtree talk. I just liked the fact that they spent 6 or 7 minutes talking about the 49ers. It's been a while!

• ddc58
  • Info N/A
Im not going to say I dont want him on the team, and I dont want to turn this into another Crabtree thread, but the more I hear about him, I think he just needs the rude awakening of someone punching him in the face.

If/when he gets to practice, I say Singletary puts him in a nutcracker drill up against Willis.

LOL!!!!!!!!
Are y'all serious about the changed his number part or is that a joke to mess up my day right before i leave work?
Originally posted by lamontb:
Are y'all serious about the changed his number part or is that a joke to mess up my day right before i leave work?

Colleen Dominguez reported that he apparently changed his phone number.. Niners players were trying to reach out to him..
  • ddc58
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by lamontb:

Watch the Re Run of NFL Live tonight.
Originally posted by ddc58:

Yea I saw that too They were really pumping up the Niners and Coach Sing for the terriffic job he has done to transform this team. Very nice to see.
Share 49ersWebzone