There are 234 users in the forums

Passing Game

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I cant understand why we cant get the passing attack going. Our O-line is decent, and our WRs are decent. What keeps Hill from becoming better? Is it that weak arm, or what?

I think we need to improve this part of our game more than anything else. And Crabtree or not, I think its the QB position we need to improve. Hopefully Carolina keeps losing!
The answer is already on the team:

Originally posted by calbear:
I cant understand why we cant get the passing attack going. Our O-line is decent, and our WRs are decent. What keeps Hill from becoming better? Is it that weak arm, or what?

I think we need to improve this part of our game more than anything else. And Crabtree or not, I think its the QB position we need to improve. Hopefully Carolina keeps losing!

Go here and join the conversation
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by calbear:

Go here and join the conversation

This
Share 49ersWebzone