There are 79 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Will Vernon get his first T/D this weekend?

  • OHHWHAT
  • Info N/A
I think he does.
You will see the REAL Shaun Hill this weekend against Vikes...Stay Tuned!
Originally posted by BigMar:
You will see the REAL Shaun Hill this weekend against Vikes...Stay Tuned!

im having a deja vu
[ Edited by valrod33 on Sep 25, 2009 at 11:54 AM ]
  • krizay
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 14,924
Originally posted by BigMar:
You will see the REAL Shaun Hill this weekend against Vikes...Stay Tuned!

You mean the Shaun Hill that was 3rd string for his entire career until he got here?


Uh-oh....... going to be a looooooooooooooooong game!

His name is..... V-e-r-n-o-n D-a-v-i-s

And YES, my friends this man beast will be a FACTOR in the Vikes game!
GET IT VERNON!!!!!
Forget Vernon...shoot...will a player who runs routes deeper than 10 yards get a TD this weekend?
Originally posted by Joecool:
Forget Vernon...shoot...will a player who runs routes deeper than 10 yards get a TD this weekend?

Nope. Shaun can't pass any farther then 7, unless we run a taser.
[ Edited by Method on Sep 25, 2009 at 3:15 PM ]
  • Nabisko
  • Info N/A
yes
My magic 8 ball says: "Yes Definitely"

We'll see, but it's kind of alarming how many times that tool of the devil tends to be right.
Originally posted by Method:
Originally posted by Joecool:
Forget Vernon...shoot...will a player who runs routes deeper than 10 yards get a TD this weekend?

Nope. Shaun can't pass any farther then 7, unless we run a taser.

i was told VD scored a touchdown on his very first NFL possesion....does anyone know if this is true or not?
  • B650
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 4,205
Originally posted by GORE-ILLA:
i was told VD scored a touchdown on his very first NFL possesion....does anyone know if this is true or not?

It's true (against the Cardinals).
nice
i hope they hit davis on a streak to open the game since the vikes are thinking were gonna run. i have a feeling theyll try the same thing, favre has been too tame this year, i look for him to throw us a few picks in this game