There are 107 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Will Lawson Record his first sack of the season this week?

Will Lawson Record his first sack of the season this week?

2 games and he seems to be flying past the qb not into the qb. Will this be the weekend!
He doesn't know how to get to the quarterback so probably not.
Didn't he get one in week 2?? I could have swore he got one against the super chickens.
Originally posted by ninerfan818:
Didn't he get one in week 2?? I could have swore he got one against the super chickens.
a few close calls, but no.
i dont really care he is getting good pressure and already caused 1 int this season
Originally posted by ninerfan818:

That one where he tackled Seneca behind the line of scrimmage should've been ruled as a sack, but for some reason, they ruled it a QB run. Kinda back luck for Lawson.

If you look at the box score for that game, Wallace had 4 rush attempts for 1 yard. No way he rushed 4 times. BS

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2009092010/2009/REG2/seahawks@49ers/analyze/box-score
[ Edited by kronik on Sep 23, 2009 at 9:26 PM ]
I voted no he doesnt have the tenacity. He had a mismatch against julius jones on a blitz and got blocked as if jones was a tackle or guard. He is a very good linebacker in most aspects exxcept pass ruhing. He was clearly a product of star players on the nc state line when he was in college.
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
i dont really care he is getting good pressure and already caused 1 int this season
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Mister long arms helps everyone else
get sacks, ints, tackles, pressure to force incompletions, he is a terror even though it doesn't show on paper.
Probably not against the Viking's superior o-line. Still, he better record an actual sack sometime soon or he might start to lose confidence. Justin, Ray, and Parys have been doing their part thus far, so hopefully the Lawson can provide us with another pass-rushing option.
  • B650
  • Veteran
No, but he will record 2 sacks against the Rams.
He's come close in the first two games and old man Favre isn't exactly fleet of foot, so why not? So yeah, I think he has a real good chance this weekend.
Manny sacking the QB.

good one