There are 162 users in the forums

Bill Walsh and Shaun Hill

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • flow
  • Veteran
Does anyone know if Shaun Hill ever met Bill Walsh? Or if Walsh ever gave a public opinion on Hill?

I ask because it would be interesting to know what one of the best quarterback evaluators of all time thought of Hill.
He said Hill has a great future as a waterboy as long as he can strengthen his squeezing arm and work on his long range bottle to mouth accuracy.
Originally posted by Jax49er:
He said Hill has a great future as a waterboy as long as he can strengthen his squeezing arm and work on his long range bottle to mouth accuracy.

funny.

but you should use your real account next time
Originally posted by Afrikan:

funny.

Im just new here
Originally posted by Afrikan:

funny.

Im just new here

NO WAI

I don't know anything about what Walsh thought ------ but Steve Young has had good things to say.
He met Shaun when Shaun was cleaning his pool. Told him he wouldn't amount to much if he kept getting stoned all the time.

Looks like once again Bill was right.

~Ceadder
Originally posted by Crazy4Niners:
Does anyone know if Shaun Hill ever met Bill Walsh? Or if Walsh ever gave a public opinion on Hill?

I ask because it would be interesting to know what one of the best quarterback evaluators of all time thought of Hill.

I think I recall Bill Walsh upon watching film on Hill saying... " no doubt, that man has the most impressive noodle arm in the NFL"
  • flow
  • Veteran
You guys make the Parking Lot look good.
  • BigD49ers
  • Info N/A
I did a little research and I found this:
"Hill has many of the intangibles you look for in a starting quarterback, a saggy ass, and doughy face. I like what I see in this kid!"- B.W.

Originally posted by BigD49ers:
I did a little research and I found this:
"Hill has many of the intangibles you look for in a starting quarterback, a saggy ass, and doughy face. I like what I see in this kid!"- B.W.

Way to disrespect a legend and a current player in your first post.

I'm sure you'll make a fine member.
I opened this to see how ridiculous this thread was.

On a related subject what do you think Tom Landry thought of Tony Romo?
Originally posted by Youngone:

I think he thought Romo looks and acts like Gomer Pile USMC
Oh, Ninertalk!
  • Mex49
Originally posted by Youngone:

Share 49ersWebzone