LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 252 users in the forums

The Official Brian Jennings Experience

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I WANT THAT VEST HE'S WEARING!

Originally posted by D_Niner:
Brian is so good, he's the only person that I know of that can have his cake, and eat it too...

lol
As per Murph and Mac.....we have come to understand that as well as bein a long snappin' tough blockin' bad ass....he is also a literary genius. Phenomenal.

http://www.49ers.com/media-gallery/audio/Jennings-on-KNBR/82c3485b-67f4-4eb1-b83c-0a9c0b1582dc
Looks like we are bringing in another long snapper

mattbarrows

Some area guys will get tryouts at the 49ers weekend mini, including SJS longsnapper Matt Wigley and SJS punter Phil Zavala ..

Jennings days are numbered
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
I WANT THAT VEST HE'S WEARING!

Originally posted by valrod33:
Looks like we are bringing in another long snapper

mattbarrows

Some area guys will get tryouts at the 49ers weekend mini, including SJS longsnapper Matt Wigley and SJS punter Phil Zavala ..

Jennings days are numbered

• Walsh
  • Veteran
Brian Jennings once long snapped a football around the world. Caught it and ran it in for a touchdown.
anyone else have plans to go to his hall of fame speech?
Do any of you remember prior to the 2002 NFC Divisional Playoff game vs. NYG Jennings was asked to mimic Jeremy Shockey?

Collinsworth said he did a good job even trash talking to Julian Peterson and the defense.
Originally posted by BETTERDAYZ9ERS:
Do any of you remember prior to the 2002 NFC Divisional Playoff game vs. NYG Jennings was asked to mimic Jeremy Shockey?

Collinsworth said he did a good job even trash talking to Julian Peterson and the defense.

of course

IF WE LOSE JENNINGS IT WILL BE ON PAR WITH THE DEVASTATING LOSS OF ZAK KEASEY!!!!!

LONG LIVE GOLDEN ROPES!!!!!!

[ Edited by blacksailsmd on Sep 3, 2010 at 10:55 AM ]
Originally posted by blacksailsmd:

The Mike Nolan Era
[ Edited by redrathman on Sep 3, 2010 at 10:58 AM ]
Originally posted by redrathman:
Originally posted by blacksailsmd:

The Mike Nolan Era

ok I lol'd pretty hard
Brian Jennings survives the cut. Or to put it better, the cut survived Brian.
Share 49ersWebzone