LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 277 users in the forums

The Official Brian Jennings Experience

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I really can't believe he was cut but it does make sense. Now our team has been fully purged of anyone from the dark times
Originally posted by pdizo916:
I don't know if this was done for financial reasons but I think this and the Payrs move will hurt this team.

And.....no
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
I really can't believe he was cut but it does make sense. Now our team has been fully purged of anyone from the dark times

Purged? Jennings is still solid.
just watch when the snap flies over andy lees head in the super bowl, then theyll be sorry
Crazy, but its a business
This one kinda hurt Jennings has worked his ass off for this team for a long time. I hope this rookie is as good as they think he is.
Class act. Nothing but a professional. Awesome at what he does.
thank you for your service, Brian
He will go to the Seahawks and give them all 50 of our playbooks over the last decade
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:

uh..not really lol

Originally posted by YungAce:
He will go to the Seahawks and give them all 50 of our playbooks over the last decade

+1
[ Edited by InconvenienTTruth21 on Aug 31, 2013 at 10:54 AM ]

13 yrs as a niner
Thank you Brian Jennings for your excellent play as a 49er through the years!
It's sad but we are moving on with the future... Anthony Davis signed... Iupati probably next.. Kap, Aldon, Culliver, Hunter, Miller... possibly Crabtree. We need to save up for those guys they are our future. I'd rather sign our future and let go of guys like Haralson, Jennings, Goodwin and Whitner probably after this year,etc. It's tough to do it but have to let go of the past and present even though they are still solid players to secure our future. Don't be surprised if Tarell Brown is one of the guys we have to sacrifice for the future. Depends if he wants to win or get paid.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Aug 31, 2013 at 10:55 AM ]
Argghhhh, dam kids.

Kids everywhere!!!!!
Just how long had Brian Jennings been with the 49ers?

He was drafted by Bill Walsh.

Share 49ersWebzone