There are 92 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The Official Brian Jennings Experience

Maybe they're using McDermott to get Jennings to take a pay cut.
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Maybe they're using McDermott to get Jennings to take a pay cut.

I think i see what you did there....
This franchise >:(
I'm all for loading up for 2014/2014 group of free agents, however I wouldn't risk just letting certain key players go simply because of salary when they make a very important contribution to the team. Parys Haralson is one thing, but letting go of Jennings will be along the lines of letting Blake Costanzo walk or trading Colin Jones. Do not do it!!!
  • boast
  • Hall of Fame
they regret this move when the rookie f**ks up a snap in the playoffs.

cheap ass Yorks. smh

Originally posted by susweel:

cheap ass Yorks. smh

cheap ass Yorks. smh

I don't know if this was done for financial reasons but I think this and the Payrs move will hurt this team.
Originally posted by pahlerbj:

cheap ass Yorks. smh

He's not serious. Just smile. :)
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
RIP
This is a good move. 14 years. His salary is high. He is getting older. They feel they got the best long snapper in college football. Younger, more healthy and cheaper. Sometimes you got to move on eventually.
Maybe Jennings is our curse. He's the last link to the old era. We can move on with the new era. Nah, we are saving up for the future and going through a youth movement. Jennings, Haralson.... Goodwin and Whitner next year most likely. Although, if he messes up one snap and we lose a game (no jinx) that 500k we save will seem like nothing. Side note: Jennings never missed a snap but watching guys blow by him running down the field was embarrassing. Hopefully McDermott is a lot faster and can actually contribute to tackling on ST.

[ Edited by Gore_21 on Aug 31, 2013 at 10:46 AM ]
Originally posted by pdizo916:

cheap ass Yorks. smh

I don't know if this was done for financial reasons but I think this and the Payrs move will hurt this team.

It is financial...with an eye toward future cap space for Kap, Aldon, Crab, and Iupati
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Originally posted by pdizo916:

cheap ass Yorks. smh

It is financial...with an eye toward future cap space for Kap, Aldon, Crab, and Iupati

Yep
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home