There are 74 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The Official Brian Jennings Experience

^^^ This x 1000 .... I was getting embarrassed for the back up long snapper in that game... WOW
I heard Brain Jennings trained with Chuck Norris and Cthulhu during the off-season to keep himself in peak condition for this year.

True story.
Originally posted by 49erFanInTX83:
I heard Brain Jennings trained with Chuck Norris and Cthulhu during the off-season to keep himself in peak condition for this year.

True story.

I heard he delivered the Harbaugh baby.
Originally posted by zillabeast:

An image of him presenting Coach Harbaugh with his baby as the top part of him is coming out of Mrs. Harbaugh's va-jay-jay popped in my head after I read that. I should really cut down on the drugs (just kidding, I ain't high on anything, except my team).
who's our back up long snapper? stuff like last night's raider game should never happen
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
who's our back up long snapper? stuff like last night's raider game should never happen

Kilgore
Originally posted by zillabeast:

He just may be the Greatest Long Snapper ever!
DO IT FOR JENNINGS!!!!!
On his main page theres a pic of him running with the football...When did he get that chance? I cant ever remember him getting the ball, even though hes listed as a TE.

IMO in the 4th quarter of a blowout they should put him in at TE and try to get him a TD catch or something. He deserves it.
Originally posted by Niners99:
On his main page theres a pic of him running with the football...When did he get that chance? I cant ever remember him getting the ball, even though hes listed as a TE.

IMO in the 4th quarter of a blowout they should put him in at TE and try to get him a TD catch or something. He deserves it.

Oh s**t, I'd roll a tear
Dude has never caught an NFL Pass in his entire career. They either need to run a fake for him, or put him back and let him return a kick off. Either play will result in a Touchdown. Its only common sense.
That's right, Brian Jennings is going to the Super Bowl
Brian Jennings

Birth Date: Unknown
Birth Place: Valhalla
Height 6-5
Weight 242 lbs.
Position TE/Long snapper/bad a$$
Experience 10 years
College Arizona State
Somebody shop Jennings' face onto this pic lol: