LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 251 users in the forums

The Official Brian Jennings Experience

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Alright so I feel with all the other threads out there we need an official Brian "The Centaur" Jennings appreciation thread. Because lets face it he may be the greatest long snapper in the history of football.

Here are the vitals:

Birth Date October 14, 1976
Birth Place Mesa, AZ
Height 6-5
Weight 242 lbs.
Age 32
Position TE/Long snapper/bad a$$
Experience 10 years
College Arizona State

Jennings played college football at Arizona State where he played in 32 games as a tight end and long snapper. He finished his career with four interceptions, one touchdown and nine tackles. (How the hell did he get four picks?)

He has his own website:

http://www.brianjennings.com

and a pretty sweet youtube video about his superbowl ad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRvc3RD8KYE

Also did anyone see that hit he put on the Seattle returner last game? If someone can find a way to post it.....you would be hero.

Here's to you Brian Jennings!
[ Edited by OX49er253 on Sep 22, 2009 at 3:04 PM ]
  • dman
  • Veteran
He does Yoga

This thread has awesome written all over it.
hes a long snapper
Originally posted by NickSh49:
This thread has awesome written all over it.

We might as well hand me the thread of the year award right now.

Also he has 4 tackles through 2 games so far (3 last game) If he gets 3 more tackles that will be his career high. All I am saying is he on pace for a 2nd pro bowl baby!
  • 49ersNorcal
  • Info N/A
Yeah he is one of the best long snappers in the league. When was the last time he actually lined up at the TE spot?
Brian is so good, he's the only person that I know of that can have his cake, and eat it too...

Originally posted by 49ersNorcal:
Yeah he is one of the best long snappers in the league. When was the last time he actually lined up at the TE spot?

Look if Vernon Davis, Delanie Waker and JJ Finley (Who I am assuming we would sign if the above went down) get hurt than Brian Jennings would totally get his shot. I mean have you seen his website? He does F*N Yoga!!! He is ready.
He's a very dependable long snapper and he's making a good career out of a fringe, fairly safe position.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
I heard him on KNBR and he sounds like a fun guy to hang out with.

jennings is so awesome, he can turn black spontaneously! Just look
  • Black59Razor
  • Info N/A
The only two people I would let date my Mom are Patrick Willis and Brian Jennings.
  • wordlesschor
  • Info N/A
I rarely post but i awoke from my slumber to announce this best thread on the webzone in a long, long time! Break on through to the other side...the Official Brian Jennings Experience!
Originally posted by Black59Razor:
The only two people I would let date my Mom are Patrick Willis and Brian Jennings.

Patrick Willis could date your mom whether you let him or not....
Holy shiz, he was born less than a month before I was.
Share 49ersWebzone