LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 244 users in the forums

Jed York appreciation thread!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I searched and found no love for Jed York threads...sup widdat!?

This guy is basically the rebirth of Eddie Debartolo Jr. Mentored by THE man himself, and the guy who pulled the trigger on hiring Mike Singletary. It starts at the top, and I truly believe we are in good hands with Jed!

C'mon guys, show some support. FAR FAR better than Dr. York!

I am going to hold my applause until after the Crabtree fisco is resolve. Unless we beat the viking. Then I think I will be
jed is cool
Jed York is definetely the right man for the 49ers! If he can get Crabtree in here we will all be giving him the props he deserves for sure!
Originally posted by dirtysouthniner:
I am going to hold my applause until after the Crabtree fisco is resolve. Unless we beat the viking. Then I think I will be

I am not going to wait to give him Kudos. In the 9 months or so he has been running the show he is making all the right moves!!

Stadium deal is almost done, waiting on public vote,

Fired Nolan, a year overdue but better late than never

Hired Singletary...
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Oh GAWD

Another appreciation thread
I've been down with Jed taking over since before it happened. The Yorks might not give a crap about this team on the field, but the little guy sitting on Eddie D's knee all those years was Jed, and you know he cares. He remembers the golden years. He remembers what it's supposed to be like, around here. I think he has done a damn fine job since he took over.

I applaud him for not caving in to Crabtree, too. I do think they should try and find a middle ground somewhere, but to just give the kid whatever he wants just because he wants it is ludicrous.
Crabtree fiasco is HUGE challenge...

besides that, Jed is restoring this once proud franchise, and the 49ers Hall of Fame induction yesterday was a perfect example! Crabtree or not, we are headed in the right direction.

And the fact the he consults with Eddie D, how can he go wrong!
Originally posted by DaveWilcox:
Originally posted by dirtysouthniner:

I am not going to wait to give him Kudos. In the 9 months or so he has been running the show he is making all the right moves!!

Stadium deal is almost done, waiting on public vote,

Fired Nolan, a year overdue but better late than never

Hired Singletary...

The only reason I want to wait on Crabtree is:

1. If they do not get him signed
2. Do not get tampering compensation
3. Are unable to deal him before the draft
4. Do not use the money on either contract extensions or free agents

EPIC FAIL
Let's wait until we, like, make the playoffs or something.

Originally posted by verb1der:
I searched and found no love for Jed York threads...sup widdat!?

This guy is basically the rebirth of Eddie Debartolo Jr. Mentored by THE man himself, and the guy who pulled the trigger on hiring Mike Singletary. It starts at the top, and I truly believe we are in good hands with Jed!

C'mon guys, show some support. FAR FAR better than Dr. York!

You Da Man Jed!!!!

Hired Singletary... Da Man!

Filed tampering charges.... Da Man!

Gaining steam for new stadium... Da Man!

Told you Pops ( no dis-respect) take a back sit.... Da Man!

You are AT the games and in locker room.... Da Man!
Dre Bly is looking like a excellent pickup so far but he has his hands full with the Crabtree situation which I think he's handling very well so far.He also fired Nolan and hired Sing-both good moves.

Good luck in your success with the 49ers Mr.Jed York!

Originally posted by susweel:
Oh GAWD

Another appreciation thread

Im happy for jed and ima let you finish, but ill wait until we see how the crabtree situation turns out.
I like this thread. Let's hope Jed follows in Uncle Ed's shoes.
Share 49ersWebzone