There are 114 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

No respect from Vegas

• obx49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Hollywood49er:
That line will go down I expect some wiseguys to drop serious loot on the 49ers and move the line.

IE: The Pats opened up as 7 pt faves vs the Jets and the line was 4 at game time.

So another words...Take the Niners and 7 points before the line goes down.
Originally posted by obx49:
Originally posted by Hollywood49er:
That line will go down I expect some wiseguys to drop serious loot on the 49ers and move the line.

IE: The Pats opened up as 7 pt faves vs the Jets and the line was 4 at game time.

So another words...Take the Niners and 7 points before the line goes down.

Line is down to 6 right now
Vegas does respect you, as long as you leave a bundle of cash with them and they win. You can be their very favorite person if you spend and loose enough money.

The more you loose, the more they will respect you.
It cracks me up when people get upset over the betting line. It's designed to make people bet on the game, not as an interpretation of what they think is going to happen. It's supposed to make people say "Hmm, I think that's crazy. I'm going to take the Niners getting 7."
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
It cracks me up when people get upset over the betting line. It's designed to make people bet on the game, not as an interpretation of what they think is going to happen. It's supposed to make people say "Hmm, I think that's crazy. I'm going to take the Niners getting 7."

exactly right, if we were 14 point underdogs then that will tell you something about are team.
Originally posted by crzy:
Vikings open up as 7 point favorites

Put it up in the locker room
Originally posted by wysiwyg:

Did we sign him? I know, RIP. But maybe we have had him doing play by play.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home