There are 101 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Do we need Michael Robinson?

Do we need Michael Robinson?

I rather have Kory Sheets than Robinson.
Robinson is a team and special teams leader. Yes, over Sheets.. Absolutely
[ Edited by Giant9er on Sep 21, 2009 at 11:09 AM ]
Originally posted by Giant9er:
Robinson is a team and special teams leader. Yes, over Sheets.. Absolutly
I vote yes we need him over Sheets.
Yes, he is needed to interview everyone in the locker room for the 49ers website.
Yes
im not wasting my time teaching a 3rd rounder.

M-Rob already knows his role, keep him and dont waste any time on sheets.
Need him... No. But we don't need Sheets either...
Originally posted by Jax49er:
im not wasting my time teaching a 3rd rounder.

M-Rob already knows his role, keep him and dont waste any time on sheets.

M-Rob has been here for a while and what has he done other than a few good blocks?
Originally posted by D_Niner:

Well I saw Gore and Coffee limping yesterday I just dont want to see Robinson running the ball...he's horrible...Norris looks better than him with the ball
Originally posted by alpha81:

Well I saw Gore and Coffee limping yesterday I just dont want to see Robinson running the ball...he's horrible...Norris looks better than him with the ball

I agree with you there; but, I'm sure Gore and Coffee will be just fine though.
Pardon me while I button up for the impending s**t storm of hate about to come my way....

Cut Mrob and Rossum!

Dead weight on the roster, Mrob is a failed Nolan mad science project, one of way to many attempted player conversions, and Rossum is a luxury item we simple do not need, Battle, Sheets, DWalker, and Spurlock can all return kicks!

Hate me flame me write bad things about me, but mark my words...

"When we start winning, MRob and Rossum will be gone"

Not because they hold us back but because winning teams have to much talent to burn roster spots on mediocre talent and return men!
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
Pardon me while I button up for the impending s**t storm of hate about to come my way....

Cut Mrob and Rossum!

Dead weight on the roster, Mrob is a failed Nolan mad science project, one of way to many attempted player conversions, and Rossum is a luxury item we simple do not need, Battle, Sheets, DWalker, and Spurlock can all return kicks!

Not because they hold us back but because winning teams have to much talent to burn roster spots on mediocre talent and return men!

I agree
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:

Cut Mrob and Rossum!

I agree

I also agree

Watch how teams stack the box against us, not only are there 8-9 men in the box, they are mostly between the tackles, not out in space on the edges, Sheets with his speed could threaten the edge more than Gore or Coffee. With Gore and Sheets in backfield on third and short a defense would be screwed! Stack the box and Sheets takes it wide, spread the box and Gore will romp and stomp!