There are 88 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Arizona's Run Defense is Legit and the Vikings run defense

• crzy
  • Veteran
Today's performance against Seattle proves that Arizona's run defense is legit. They shut down DeAngelo Williams and Johnathan Stewart and Michael Turner and Brian Westbrook in the playoffs last year. They destroyed our offensive line, leading to many doubting our running game. They did well against Maurice Jones Drew in week 2

We face the Williams brothers next week, but I'm not even worried because the Cardinals rushing defense dating back to last year's playoffs has been even better than the highly-touted Vikings run defense.
[ Edited by crzy on Sep 20, 2009 at 10:03 PM ]
lol is this a follow up to the post "Shaun Hill is Legit" on the cards forum ? i'm still a little worried about the viks d-line. i really hope snyder can hold up against allen or their other end
Yeah, actually their entire defensive unit is pretty underrated. Warner, Fitz, and Boldin take most of the spotlight.
their Dline is stout, they also had the advantage of playing at home. i'm sure the noise that first game rivaled that of Qwest field. i think our next meeting(at home) with them will be different as will when we have to travel to Qwest to play seattle again. Noise plays a big factor in how well the OL can get off the snap.
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
lol is this a follow up to the post "Shaun Hill is Legit" on the cards forum ? i'm still a little worried about the viks d-line. i really hope snyder can hold up against allen or their other end

lol you got a link to that?

-9fA
  • crzy
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:

-9fA

http://forums.azcardinals.com/showthread.php?t=44148
Originally posted by chimp914:
Yeah, actually their entire defensive unit is pretty underrated. Warner, Fitz, and Boldin take most of the spotlight.

they have A LOT of playmakers. Wilson is probably my favorite safety in the league

But i still hate him because hes a cardinal
Originally posted by crzy:
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:

-9fA

http://forums.azcardinals.com/showthread.php?t=44148

thanks

Funny to see em trumping up Wells.

-9fA