There are 58 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Vote for Frank Gore

• Chief
  • Veteran
NFL.com

Front page... If I was not a 49er fan it would be a toss up between him and Chris Johnson but I believe I would vote for Gore.
  • MILFS
  • Veteran
VOTED
VOTE !
Originally posted by Chief:
NFL.com

Front page... If I was not a 49er fan it would be a toss up between him and Chris Johnson but I believe I would vote for Gore.

voted!
He's got my vote
voted.
let's go niner fans vote for our boy....... If you don't, risk been hit by PWILLY.
Also vote for most surprising start to the 2009 season on ESPN. So far were leading with 33%
Originally posted by asu49ers:
Also vote for most surprising start to the 2009 season on ESPN. So far were leading with 33%

Chris Johnson had 284 yards of total offense and 3 tds I believe. Gore had 245 and 2 TDs. We won and the Titans didn't so that would be the only reason I give the nod to gore. Same thing with Rivers... you can pass for 436 yards but your team still lost.
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Originally posted by asu49ers:

Chris Johnson had 284 yards of total offense and 3 tds I believe. Gore had 245 and 2 TDs. We won and the Titans didn't so that would be the only reason I give the nod to gore. Same thing with Rivers... you can pass for 436 yards but your team still lost.

But if we're talkin purely on the ground, Gore has the edge doesnt he?
Watching Frank Gore is amazing in that he has such a burst in the first 10 to twenty yards. I think he stuns a lot of guys by getting past them so fast. I think the blocking was pretty impressive overall but I really was impressed by Josh Morgan. He looked like Vernon had a twin cloned over the last week. I think he made a lot of runs possible by his cutting off a vital tackler. I think if the niners get their plays a bit more refined they are going to smash and mash many teams. I think Kory Sheets may have been waived due to pass blocking issues but the niners need him to vary the load on Gore and Coffee more then they need say, Roman or Spurlock or Sims.
I think Gore would not be the only back to flourish in this system.