LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 243 users in the forums

Frank Gore's ankle sprain

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Singletary said in his post game press conference that Gore and Coffee will both be fine. Nothing more than a few bumps during the NFL season and are both "day to day"
Originally posted by WheresWaldo:
Originally posted by Chief:
Originally posted by WheresWaldo:
It must not have been too serious if he still played through it during the game.

I thought he tweaked it again and left the game.

Now that I think about it you're probably right. I did see him hobbling around.

Ya adrenaline can carry you through for a little while. It will swell up tomorrow, but i think he will be good for sunday
frank will be alrite
Ankle problems, AGAIN....No good!
Originally posted by global_nomad:
Singletary said in his post game press conference that Gore and Coffee will both be fine. Nothing more than a few bumps during the NFL season and are both "day to day"

are you sure he said that? i mean u did say clements sucks, soooo...
Originally posted by WestCoast:

I'm sure he said that. And I said Clements was getting burned in the preseason because he was. I guess its easier to be a top tier CB when you get a pass rush to help you out. I call'em as I see 'em and yes that's what Singletary said. Just wait til one of the beat writers write it up.
Originally posted by WestCoast:

I'm sure he said that. And I said Clements was getting burned in the preseason because he was. I guess its easier to be a top tier CB when you get a pass rush to help you out. I call'em as I see 'em and yes that's what Singletary said. Just wait til one of the beat writers write it up.

i'm just messin'
Share 49ersWebzone