LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 384 users in the forums

Patrick Willis knocks out another...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
The worst is if you read the espn comments Seahawk fans are calling Willis hit a cheap shot.
Originally posted by asu49ers:
The worst is if you read the espn comments Seahawk fans are calling Willis hit a cheap shot.

Sore loosers always cry fowl! Nice to finally see 49er's defense bring it on!

Shaun Hill isn't too bad either, may not be flashy but just does enough to give his team a chance to win.
Seahawks weren't complaining when Rocky Bernard took out Smith. The hit on Hasslebeck kept him out of the endzone and Hasslebeck was dumb enough to lead with his back!!!!

BTW does P52 know some ancient kung fu hitting technique. I mean this is the second time a guy has got up after a hit and then just collapsed 10 seconds later.
Add Brockenback to the list

BOOYA!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Niner3030:
Seahawks weren't complaining when Rocky Bernard took out Smith. The hit on Hasslebeck kept him out of the endzone and Hasslebeck was dumb enough to lead with his back!!!!

BTW does P52 know some ancient kung fu hitting technique. I mean this is the second time a guy has got up after a hit and then just collapsed 10 seconds later.

That made me lol
  • WestCoastNut
  • Info N/A

Actually, most of the Seahawk fans concede that it was a legal, clean hit, although unfortunate.

Seahawk Fan Forum

He couldn't breath after the hit he took to his ribs. You know, Hasselback could have been in serious trouble. Thankfully, he didn't fetch it right then and there!

[ Edited by WestCoastNut on Sep 20, 2009 at 7:08 PM ]
Originally posted by WestCoastNut:

Actually, most of the Seahawk fans concede that it was a legal, clean hit, although unfortunate.

Seahawk Fan Forum

He couldn't breath after the hit he took to his ribs. You know, Hasselback could have been in serious trouble. Thankfully, he didn't fetch it right then and there!

Good find on the link. The only guy complaining is getting bashed for doing so. I was in the far endzone so I didn't get a clean look. Can't wait to see the highlights.
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Seahawk Fan Forum

Good find on the link. The only guy complaining is getting bashed for doing so. I was in the far endzone so I didn't get a clean look. Can't wait to see the highlights.

Nothing dirty about the hit.
Originally posted by BurritoSmuggler:
jesus, willis mad that guy drop to his knees just like that jets wr from last year. haha
two games, two kills for Mr. Willis. step right up mr favre

Originally posted by Esco:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Seahawk Fan Forum

Nothing dirty about the hit.

Kept him out of the endzone too.
that hit alters their season too depending on how serious the injury is. injuries suck but they happen and hasselbeck>wallace, we may have tanked their season again or atleast derailed them for a few games
Originally posted by Kauaiguy:

Sore loosers always cry fowl! Nice to finally see 49er's defense bring it on!

Shaun Hill isn't too bad either, may not be flashy but just does enough to give his team a chance to win.

Is this a pun, because if it is, that's awesome. If not.....
Patrick Willis just seems to hit like a Mack truck. He is da man.
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
two games, two kills for Mr. Willis. step right up mr favre

yeah he might be the only guy to actually make favre retire for real!
Share 49ersWebzone