LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 266 users in the forums

Jed York KNBR interview today.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by BETTERDAYZ9ERS:
Originally posted by mayo63:
Some other interesting notes:

In regards to having to trade Crabtree's rights in next years draft if he never signs Jed feels okay because we have 2 first round picks. We can trade one for a veteran or use the money saved on Crabtree to extend some of our young player's contracts.

He asked Eddie D. what he would do with Crabtree but he can't repeat Eddie's comments on the air.

I'm confused, BETTER. What exactly did he mean to say about a trade for Crabtree? That they would make a trade?

He said if they had to trade his rights during next year's draft. If he held out all season. He feels good about all the firepower we have , 2 1st rd picks. He was talking about extending contracts. I'm thinking Willis' contract without a doubt.

Willis, V Davis, Gore, McDonald, Goldson, Bly, and maybe Manny.
Originally posted by jreff22:

In regards to having to trade Crabtree's rights in next years draft if he never signs Jed feels okay because we have 2 first round picks. We can trade one for a veteran or use the money saved on Crabtree to extend some of our young player's contracts.

He asked Eddie D. what he would do with Crabtree but he can't repeat Eddie's comments on the air.

I'm confused, BETTER. What exactly did he mean to say about a trade for Crabtree? That they would make a trade?

He said if they had to trade his rights during next year's draft. If he held out all season. He feels good about all the firepower we have , 2 1st rd picks. He was talking about extending contracts. I'm thinking Willis' contract without a doubt.

That many, huh? I know Vernon and Manny were taken together in the first round. Manny is the big question mark.
Originally posted by jreff22:

That many, huh? I know Vernon and Manny were taken together in the first round. Manny is the big question mark.

A lot of guys will be up next year and the wise move would be to resign them soon so we keep them locked up for another few years.
Here are the salaries
  • XaNaDu
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by btwagner:

I was thinking about this the other day. I know Singletary is busy with the 53 guys that are on the roster but why doesnt jed just show up at his place and say hey lets go out to eat. And then paraag can ask his agernt to get together at the same place and what do you know every one is there together..

You want an nfl team owner to show up @ a rookie's door and beg to go out for lunch n talk? Might as well give him 40 mill. All that shows is desperation.
Good to hear Jed York talk about situation.
I'm glad Paraag and Parker are talking even if nothing seems to be coming from it.
Originally posted by Joecool:
What I thought was interesting is he said the Eugene Parker and Paraag talk almost on a daily basis. Yet Jed can't get an answer to his request to sit down and talk with Parker and Crabtree. Does that make sense?

Because I don't think Crabtree is communicating very well with his agent.

So what do Paraag and Parker talk about?

shampoo
Share 49ersWebzone