LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 234 users in the forums

What the Deuce.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Whats our defense ranked after last game? I know Az was the second rank offense last season. So? This season what our rank? on both sides of the ball? BETTER!
[ Edited by TheGoldDiggerrrr on Sep 17, 2009 at 8:48 PM ]
Our, not are.
Deuce*
What's
TheGoldDigger*
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Me on think done did ok not two good but better not as bad next to last year was done did some.
Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:
Whats are defense ranked after last game? I know Az was the second rank offense last season. So? This season what are we rank even on both sides.

I'm Horrible I KNOW! LAZY. Answer?
15th- on defense

and 4th from last, meaning #29 in offense

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?tabSeq=2&defensiveStatisticCategory=GAME_STATS&conference=ALL&role=OPP&season=2009&seasonType=REG&d-447263-s=TOTAL_YARDS_GAME_AVG&d-447263-o=1&d-447263-n=1

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?tabSeq=2&offensiveStatisticCategory=GAME_STATS&conference=ALL&role=TM&season=2009&seasonType=REG&d-447263-s=TOTAL_YARDS_GAME_AVG&d-447263-o=2&d-447263-n=1
[ Edited by global_nomad on Sep 17, 2009 at 8:49 PM ]
nvm lol didnt understant wut u said
[ Edited by phatbutskinny on Sep 17, 2009 at 8:49 PM ]
The first four replies in this thread make me happy inside.

Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
we're 4th in offense?

We're almost last. he said 4 spots away.

4th from last.

We're 29
Originally posted by DonJulio:

4th from last.

We're 29

Although that is in yards/game. We are 16th in the league at points per game. Although points per game is a reflection of the 2 ints we had.

So all that seems pretty confusing to me. Bottom line is that the offensive line needs to open holes for our running game, and Raye needs to add some throws into his calling.
Share 49ersWebzone