LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 423 users in the forums

Heads up Shaun Hill on tv tomorrow.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by global_nomad:
would anyone be able to dvr it and post it on youtube?

this, please!!!

I fell asleep waiting for this damn show and awoke right when it finished.

anyone with any info?

Originally posted by MadMartz:

that was a great interview, the reason i say that is it was about Shaun Hill, im glad he didnt ask anything about crabtree or anything else im gald Rome showed Hill some respect and stuck to just him
Thanks, but why do you watch your TV through a mirror?
Originally posted by Joecool:
Thanks, but why do you watch your TV through a mirror?

It wasnt my vid, I just did a search because i wanted to see it as well. Its all i found.
Originally posted by valrod33:

that was a great interview, the reason i say that is it was about Shaun Hill, im glad he didnt ask anything about crabtree or anything else im gald Rome showed Hill some respect and stuck to just him

yeah im glad rome did a good job interviewing him and gave him some respect. at the end of nfl live when they were saying 49ers shaun hill will be on jim rome is burning, they werent sure "is he the quarterback or the running back" and said some bs like that. i know we havent been good really in 5 years but its not like we are the lions and dumbasses dont even know our qb? they get paid to know that. just another insult.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
lol @ the fact he got two chins symmetrical.
Shaun's a stand-up guy.

-9fA

why is everything on the t.v. backwards?
good interveiw though

Originally posted by gold49er2183:

why is everything on the t.v. backwards?
good interveiw though

its not Shaun hill is really left handed, gosh you dont pay attention to anything
The two chins comment and the shirt during training camp that said "Steroid Free" (cant remember what it really was could someone remind me) are the reasons I've been rooting for him since he mopped up the season with Cincy and Tampa way back when.
Share 49ersWebzone