There are 146 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The Absurdly Premature Playoff Picture

Originally posted by SanFranAddic:
Originally posted by cNiner:
Originally posted by ZRF80:
I found this to be rather cute.............

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/The-absurdly-premature-playoff-picture-Week-1;_ylt=AiCMUWSK_6WHXnP6OwUTPas5nYcB?urn=nfl,189945

"Standing somewhere just off the porch, waving a friendly manner, is San Francisco. No one's about to let the 49ers in, but we have noticed them through the window."

i hope we beat the crap out off the Seachickens so we go up on the whole division and everyone notice us ! and then shock the world when we beat the Vickings !

That really is a big game for us. I want to see Favre getting "socked in the mouth" all day, baby!

Next weeks is even bigger, cuz we have to win the home opener 1st

If they think we're watching the playoffs through a window than thy're going to be in for a surprise when we kick in the front door!
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
The Saints? First round bye? They still have MAJOR questions on defense and I see Atlanta giving them a hard time in that division.

-9fA

I wouldn't call it major, they have one of the best Dlines, Vilma and Fujita are good, and the Darren Sharper signing is looking good right about now, and they have the best offense in the NFL, what more do you want?

I drafted Brees #1
  • watahitbylott42
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
Originally posted by BigDaddy:
Originally posted by ZRF80:
I found this to be rather cute.............

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/The-absurdly-premature-playoff-picture-Week-1;_ylt=AiCMUWSK_6WHXnP6OwUTPas5nYcB?urn=nfl,189945

"Standing somewhere just off the porch, waving a friendly manner, is San Francisco. No one's about to let the 49ers in, but we have noticed them through the window."

Now would be a good time for that Nowin "Hey Kitty, could you let me in pic"

Quote: