There are 48 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

We could easily start of the season 3-1

Originally posted by susweel:
Slow your role buddy. 1 game at a time.

This happens every year in the Zone when we win our opener....
Originally posted by 5280High:
Seriously, Seattle isn't a push over. It's not gonna be an easy game with Hasslebeck looking like his old self. St. Louis could always pull something out of their arse too. Take last night... Raiders almost beat SD and Bills almost beat Patriots. We arent those elite teams yet, those situations could of ended differently if it was us in that game.

Agreed, while the win was nice we are not the callibar of team that can start too predict wins and losses. The most important thing is for the team to stay focused and continue to make strides and play sound football. PEACE FROM THE FAN
Originally posted by Ninerbowl6:

I know, thats why Im telling him to slow down.
Originally posted by jaysto7017:
All I got to say about the vikes is watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5H_B95bEtY&NR=1

Oh, and ONE GAME AT A TIME!

why do people build up that tackle? it was a standard tackle, wasnt impressive at all.
The only thing that has held us back in years past of losing to a team like the Vikings or Ravens...has been lack of ball protection by the QB or uber safe coaching by Nolan.

Now teams like Philly or the Giants, those teams we cannot beat yet.
Originally posted by Blitz:
Originally posted by jays9ers:
Our season can really hinge on this game next week. I know it's one game at a time motto but if we go up 2-0 in the division watch out! The offense MUST preform better than what it did this past Sunday. We win this week, we'll be sitting pretty.

If we win this, the team will start to feel some legitimacy. Nothing makes winner's quicker than winning.

2-0 in the division can really make this team feel good about itself!

I'm right here with you brotha. we gon have to show a whole lot more on the ENTIRE OFFENSE. in order to prove to me that we can get to 3-1. I'll bet the farm that from this point on, teams will know that if they drive up the score, we cant compete. I TD in the 4th quarter aint gon get it done with every team.

So lets just see the next game and see how that goes.
Lets worry about beating seattle first.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
if the vikes didn't have favre, I'd say our chances were pretty bad.

Fixed.

Farve = picky-time!

• ZWhite135
  • Info N/A
3-1 is nice but i don see us losin to the vikes.. we stop Peterson we stop the vikes... Farve did not look the same on sunday ill be in minn week three nd ill put money on the close victory!!!!
Originally posted by Ninerbowl6:

Indeed. I like to be optimistic about my team, but not blindly optimistic. Think back to 2 years ago started 2-0, winning ugly, and then it all went to s**t. I'm just concerned about the Seahawks, because it's potentially a telling game in the NFC West. The easiest way to the playoffs is to beat those in your division. Seattle is much better than last year, hopefully we can hit their qb like we did Warner.

[ Edited by JDeezy on Sep 15, 2009 at 13:32:09 ]
We play the Seattle Seahawks next week, not the Vikings.

The Hawks look to be rebounding this year. Yeah, they played the piss-poor Rams, but still the questions about them from the year before (Hasselbeck's health, receivers who can get open, and defending the pass) were all answered in this game.

This should be a very interesting and tough test. It is the Hawks circa 2007 vrs. the Niners of today.

I think we will win -- then let's talk about the next game!
Wins are not going to come easily for this team. But I think they will fight hard for those wins under Singletary though.
Originally posted by Snider8706:
Did you see what happened to AP the last time he faced Pwills. And smith and parys will get to farve. 4-0 buddy.

Did you see what happened when Chester Taylor faced the Niners? Sure we shut down AP, but Taylor had over 100 yards.
  • buck
  • Veteran
We are 1-0 and that is good. I want to see what next week brings.