LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 286 users in the forums

Week 1 Quotes from the Pundits

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I think as long as you win and especially when people don't expect you to win you'd definitely will be praised!!! now if Seattle come in and gets spanked by us. believe the headlines when they start talking about "are the 49ers for real in the NFC West"
I hate Peter King because he so often make HIMSELF the story. Nobody cares about you, Peter. We just care about football.

Rick Reilly does the same thing, only a LOT worse. He can't write a single article without mentioning himself.
If we beat Seattle, and if we do it in impressive fashion, everyone and their mother will hop on the bandwagon. Right now people are undecided whether we are really that improved or Arizona has a hangover. But if we trounce Seattle after they dominated St. Louis, we are the new hotness.

Im just excited to see if we can really pull this off, by beating seattle then st. louis two weeks later... we are almost assured a playoff birth because singletary wont allow a late season slump after opening the division 3-0
  • Twister68
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by T83RR:
I hate Peter King because he so often make HIMSELF the story. Nobody cares about you, Peter. We just care about football.

Rick Reilly does the same thing, only a LOT worse. He can't write a single article without mentioning himself.

Couldn't agree more. It makes me sick when a journalist thinks that his bigger than the game.
Share 49ersWebzone