LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 241 users in the forums

Nate Davis: QB of the future? A look w/ video at his preseason

Shop Find 49ers gear online
The last few pages have earned this quote.

Quote:
Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul
Originally posted by BigRon:
The last few pages have earned this quote.

Quote:
Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul

Dont really know what was, but this was one of the funniest lines in the whole movie.
  • jaghetersofie
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by KknighthawkK_9er:
Originally posted by mrgneissguy:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by communist:
an eleven with a learning disability is not bad at all i think...

its no 40

I think the point is, someone with dyslexia is going to perform poorly on a written test. Even a very intelligent person with dyslexia is going to struggle on a written test, especially a timed test. That's part of the problem with dyslexia. So IMO, the test is not a valid gauge of his intelligence.

Personally, I don't know if he is intelligent or not. I know from watching him play in college, he has football intelligence. I know from seeing how he lead the (Ball State) team, and reading about many off the field things he did, even as a college student, that he has social intelligence. I know that one of the main reasons he chose Ball State is because they have a program designed to assist students with learning disabilities, which shows intelligence in planning and forethought. I don't know whether or not he can solve calculus problems, or algebra problems for that matter.

But I do know that a timed written test is not going to accurately tell you anything about what an individual with a learning disability like his knows or does not know. And comments implying that he is stupid based on those test results are insensitive, asinine, and, frankly, stupid.

This

Nate is a football player with a learning disability, Smith is a really smart dude who plays football. Last time I checked dyslexia doesn't affect how defenses look on film or on the field. It also doesn't affect your feel for the game, your cannon of an arm, your leadership skills, or the fact that you don't get happy feet when a defender gets close to you.

I'll take the football player over the student anyday.
A LOT more natural than Alex!!!
Originally posted by hofer36:
Originally posted by LeadFarmer:
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by LeadFarmer:
Originally posted by 9erfan4life:
wonderlic

Smith 40
Davis 11

that is all

bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaha

WHY HAVEN'T WE SIGNED DREW HENSEN

because he cant get 18 tds in 10 games with different OC every year and coming off 2 year injury

You sure do get excited about the 19th rated qb in the NFL.
He also had 12 ints in 10 games

it is a hell of alot more exciting than mopping up in some meaningless exhibition games, if you catch my drift

Actually I don't get excited over mediocre QB play
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by DertyDonahue:
Originally posted by abowers1984:
Originally posted by smashmouth51:
Alex could open a big can of whoop-a$$ on third stringers too

Well he wasnt able to when competing against JTO during the 08' preseason...

Oh snap

wasn't his arm partly seperated still that's y he had to get another surgery on his shoulder

Oh snap.

I am glad you picked up what I was throwing down.

Originally posted by hofer36:
Originally posted by 9erfan4life:
wonderlic

Smith 40
Davis 11

that is all

bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaha

i hear davis cheated to get the 11

Jamarcus Russell scored a 24. Bradshaw scored a 15. Overall, I don't think the Wonderlic means d**k.
Share 49ersWebzone