There are 76 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

VOTE TO SEE 49ERS GAMES

Oh and voted, you're up 14

-9fA
Originally posted by jwildz999:
Voted - 6 votes so far, everyone else has 0.

thanks
Originally posted by Ang:
Please use just one thread and update it if you want, rather than starting one every week.

Thanks.

ok will do and sorry bout that
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Oh and voted, you're up 14

-9fA

thankyou
Originally posted by Ang:
Please use just one thread and update it if you want, rather than starting one every week.

Thanks.

I understand monitoring the board but why so picky? the guy named the thread week 3 why click on it week 4 and beyond?
Originally posted by matt49er:
Originally posted by Ang:
Please use just one thread and update it if you want, rather than starting one every week.

Thanks.

I understand monitoring the board but why so picky? the guy named the thread week 3 why click on it week 4 and beyond?

To cut down on the number of threads.
Glad to hear our votes counted last week and you get to watch this weeks game.Voted again this week hope it gets you the game again. GO NINERS
Originally posted by dugo:
Glad to hear our votes counted last week and you get to watch this weeks game.Voted again this week hope it gets you the game again. GO NINERS

thankyou
Originally posted by dugo:
Glad to hear our votes counted last week and you get to watch this weeks game.Voted again this week hope it gets you the game again. GO NINERS

thankyou dugo
i voted 2 times. i am also from MT would love to see the niners get some love and be shown here weekly
21 every other game 0 except packers with 1 vote.You got a big lead again

[ Edited by Hctr on Sep 14, 2009 at 19:50:12 ]
Originally posted by Hctr:
21 every other game 0 except packers with 1 vote.You got a big lead again

thanks so much
Originally posted by stonecold590:
i voted 2 times. i am also from MT would love to see the niners get some love and be shown here weekly

really what part of mt?
Got cha you are @ 33 votes, everybody else got nothing.(I'll be at the game)
Originally posted by pantstickle:
Originally posted by matt49er:
Originally posted by Ang:
Please use just one thread and update it if you want, rather than starting one every week.

Thanks.

I understand monitoring the board but why so picky? the guy named the thread week 3 why click on it week 4 and beyond?

To cut down on the number of threads.

Because 1,921 would just be one too many.