There are 209 users in the forums

VOTE TO SEE 49ERS GAMES

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
If I don't get to see it, I'm not helping anyone else to see it.

ok?
j/k man. i voted for you each week so far.
Originally posted by rxrunner:
voted!!!

thankyou
j/k man. i voted for you each week so far.

lol i was like damn? thats pretty harsh. lol anyways i really do appreciate you and all other faithfull helping me out here. ever since young went down they stopped showing niner games here. You can probably guess why. Hopefully we can continue to look and play like decent team. If not, come week 12 or around then. It wont matter how many votes i can get, they'll show "playoff implicating" games instead.
just a reminder that when you register you dont have to use your email or name or address. just make it up! but make sure its legit sounding. The only really important thing is what area code you use with the phone number you give. please be sure to use area code 406 and then just make up the rest k
oh yeah and voting ends at midnight or eleven on the west coast sunday night.
Wow! We've really got some strong niner support! We've managed to vote more than all others for every game now right??
got cha man.....
Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:
Wow! We've really got some strong niner support! We've managed to vote more than all others for every game now right??

definitely! I think he's gotten every game thanks to the zone. We've rigged online beauty pageants, rap battles, all kinds of voting decided contests in the past.
Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:

definitely! I think he's gotten every game thanks to the zone. We've rigged online beauty pageants, rap battles, all kinds of voting decided contests in the past.

Originally posted by montananinerfan:
just a reminder that when you register you dont have to use your email or name or address. just make it up! but make sure its legit sounding. The only really important thing is what area code you use with the phone number you give. please be sure to use area code 406 and then just make up the rest k

I used my 507 are code and is still letting me vote.......
Originally posted by elbolitas49ers:
Originally posted by montananinerfan:

I used my 507 are code and is still letting me vote.......

i used my old colorado number
Voted brotha!

Enjoy the game.
Title: 4:05 PM Atlanta Falcons at San Francisco 49ers
Vote: Your vote's been counted.
Vote Totals: 38
Comments: (0)

Title: 1:00 PM Minnesota Vikings at St. Louis Rams
Vote: Your vote's been counted.
Vote Totals: 17
Comments: (0)

Title: 1:00 PM Washington Redskins at Carolina Panthers