LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 194 users in the forums

VOTE TO SEE 49ERS GAMES

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by pantstickle:
Originally posted by matt49er:
Originally posted by Ang:
Please use just one thread and update it if you want, rather than starting one every week.

Thanks.

I understand monitoring the board but why so picky? the guy named the thread week 3 why click on it week 4 and beyond?

To cut down on the number of threads.

Because 1,921 would just be one too many.

It's not the extra 1 thread, its the 16 a year that he creates.
week 5!
The niner falcon game needs 6 votes for every 1 vote for any minnesota or seattle games listed in order for them to change the fox regional secondary market teams b***s**t
Originally posted by montananinerfan:
The niner falcon game needs 6 votes for every 1 vote for any minnesota or seattle games listed in order for them to change the fox regional secondary market teams b***s**t

For any denver games niner games have to have 18 votes for every 1 denver vote :( its bs but owell
o man sorry to hear that. i still think u have a chance for the niners falcons game though
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Originally posted by montananinerfan:
link?

http://yourbigsky.com/content/nflpicks

I voted again for you. All those other games are dogs. The 9ers vs. Falcons game has 25 votes. The nearest other game is the Redskins vs. Panthers at 13 votes - why would anyone vote for that game?
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
o man sorry to hear that. i still think u have a chance for the niners falcons game though

I hope so that actually is lookin like the best game compared to the rest of em
Originally posted by fzrdave:
I voted again for you. All those other games are dogs. The 9ers vs. Falcons game has 25 votes. The nearest other game is the Redskins vs. Panthers at 13 votes - why would anyone vote for that game?

Hey thanks man i appreciate it :)
  • dugo
  • Veteran
There you go Bro got you to 26 good luck

we're in the lead with 29.
Originally posted by dugo:
There you go Bro got you to 26 good luck

awsome! and thankyou very much
Originally posted by NinerGold39:
we're in the lead with 29.

thankyou. i definatly appreciate it
If I don't get to see it, I'm not helping anyone else to see it.
voted!!!
Share 49ersWebzone