There are 84 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Coffee???

Originally posted by 49erRider:
Originally posted by blacksailsmd:
how is to say that coffee wouldn't be able to run the ball when gore can't?
plus, it's not like a pick in the 3rd round has never turned out to be good...
Frank Gore - 2005 - 3rd round (1st pick) by the San Francisco 49ers

Use your head. THERE WERE NO LANES TO RUN THROUGH. Adrian Peterson wouldn't have had success behind that line.

When is Crabtree going to sign?
Originally posted by darkknight49:
Originally posted by ads_2006:

O-line played like s**t, didnt matter who was at RB

this

X3
Repoter to singletary "how much are you going to run coffee"
singletary "as much as gore lets me"
this question was asked specifically to Coach Sing How much will Glen Coffee Play?

Coach Sing's Answer: As much as Frank Gore allows us.

Make no mistake Gore is the focal point of this offense and by far the #1 back. There is no RB duo or splitting carries or a competition or whatever you want to call it. Don't get me wrong, i think Coffee was a great pick and i like him as a player. But as far as i am concerned Coffee, if Gore is healthly and not tired Coffee can sit on the bench all year and only see the field to make sure Gore's water is cold when he is running it out there to him.

Okay, so i vented a little bit, but i am already tired of the coffee talk already Gore is a top back in this league and he deserves some f**ken credit.
Originally posted by Dino:
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Originally posted by blacksailsmd:
how is to say that coffee wouldn't be able to run the ball when gore can't?
plus, it's not like a pick in the 3rd round has never turned out to be good...
Frank Gore - 2005 - 3rd round (1st pick) by the San Francisco 49ers

Use your head. THERE WERE NO LANES TO RUN THROUGH. Adrian Peterson wouldn't have had success behind that line.

When is Crabtree going to sign?

i am just tired of zoners trashing people that were drafted in the later rounds...they are good too
Gore would get to the line and have to readjust because there was no hole there half the time. i dont know if it was our O-line being s**tty or Zona's D-line being awesome but something needs to change soon