There are 173 users in the forums

We Won...but how would you grade O-Line?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Well, we beat the Cards (with some help of all those Cards penalties)

So on a scale of 1 to 5... with 5 being the best, how would you grade our starting O-Line personal in that game?

*Staley
*Baas
*Heitmann
*Rachal
*Synder
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
f+

[ Edited by rxrunner on Sep 14, 2009 at 11:15:31 ]
  • Dino
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BigMar:
So on a scale of 1 to 5... with 5 being the best, how would you grade our starting O-Line personal in that game?

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Not nearly as relentless as your topic creations.

Amp is in destroyer mode today.
In my mind it was BAAS, RACHEL, and SNYDER that didn't play well. The other two were fine. The guards were making mental mistakes which is just not acceptable.

Geeez, you simply cannot respond to the thread topic, can you?

Your a swell guy.

The running game will be more effective once the playcalling isnt so predictable, but conservative playcalling won us a game so I wont rant ...but we need to develop an explosive passing game sooner or later to keep them from stacking the box ..
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Defuego:
In my mind it was BAAS, RACHEL, and SNYDER that didn't play well. The other two were fine. The guards were making mental mistakes which is just not acceptable.

Snyder is just starting material. He is a career backup and will be replaced by Pashos, hopefully that dude is better.

Originally posted by Defuego:

Well, Baas and Synder had a very small excuse since they both were just returning from injuries.

Rachel was a bit inconsistant, a beast on one snap and quite average on another.

The Line should be ready to play much better at home at Hawks... I hope!

Your a swell guy.

Considering there are numerous other topics on the subject, why should I give yours credence?

So why not just stay off this thread if it bothers you so much versus your snide remarks?

If you can't keep your comments to the thread subject.... stay away.
I'd give them a 2.5 - 3. Tough to run against 8 & 9 man fronts. Snyder got badly exposed. He looked pathetic IMO.

Your a swell guy.

Considering there are numerous other topics on the subject, why should I give yours credence?

• Chico
  • Veteran

LMAO! Sometimes i log on just to read the sarcastic remarks... this is some funny a$$ $h*t!!! LOL
Share 49ersWebzone