LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 275 users in the forums

Dre Bly is a playmaker

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I have seen nothing but positive plays from Dre. He needs to be on the field more. He has been making play throughout the preseason and today's game. PROPS DRE!
Originally posted by PatrickWillisHOF:
I have seen nothing but positive plays from Dre. He needs to be on the field more. He has been making play throughout the preseason and today's game. PROPS DRE!

yes I like him I hope we can extend him for a couple more years...
  • Stuuk
  • Veteran
Definitely gives us some excellent depth in the secondary. To think a few years ago we had the likes of Sammy Davis as our best alternate!
Yes, he had a good game. But on the field more at the expense of who? Spencer and Clements both had great games.
yeah i remember dre making a diving bat against fitz in the 4th on a crucial 3rd down, was a great play as he dove.
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
yeah i remember dre making a diving bat against fitz in the 4th on a crucial 3rd down, was a great play as he dove.

If Warner didnt throw such a bad throw that was a catch Boldin beat him.

Bly is a playmaker, because he is a risk taker
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:

If Warner didnt throw such a bad throw that was a catch Boldin beat him.

Bly is a playmaker, because he is a risk taker

Exactly, you nailed it. He did a very good job yesterday, but there are going to be days where the Zoners are going to be hating him.
Originally posted by Stuuk:
Definitely gives us some excellent depth in the secondary. To think a few years ago we had the likes of Sammy Davis as our best alternate!

OMFG.. i haven't heard that name in years.. that dude was turrrible
that diving one handed breakup on an out to Boldin was amazing!!!!! But Nate and Shawnte had fantastic games too...its so great to have fantastic depth!!!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone