There are 256 users in the forums

Who was the "Cheap Shot Artist" on Vernon Davis?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
definitely cheap, but all of you guys hating on AW know you would love to have that guy enforcing our secondary. he is a monster. he looks like an OLB/DE. i think he is overdue for his drug test....roid alert.
Originally posted by 9er2631:
definitely cheap, but all of you guys hating on AW know you would love to have that guy enforcing our secondary. he is a monster. he looks like an OLB/DE. i think he is overdue for his drug test....roid alert.

hell yea! i'd take him over anyone on our D except Willis.
Originally posted by 9er2631:

• crzy
  • Hall of Fame
I can't even believe the word suspension is being thrown around with regards to this incident. It's a helmet to helmet hit, it's not like Wilson took out one of Vernon's knees when he wasn't looking or something.

Troy Polamalu is right. The NFL is becoming soft.
i hate to break it to the fans here who think that was a b***h shot on davis, but it wasn't. from someone whose played defense all their life that's how your taught, your instincts are. plus if you watch it over. wilson was locked in, if davis jumped alittle higher he would've gotten a rib/stomach shot. it's a part of the game.
  • CAWCAWCAWCAW
  • Info N/A
Besides the absurd penalty called on A-Dub, you gotta love how hard he laid out the niners bust VD. Wilson's hit was clean and his helmut never even touched VD's helmut. Just blew him up and knocked the ball from his hands up into his face and his feet up over his head. Beautiful hit. Can't wait for the rematch in December! Caw Caw!!!
  • MikeyVnutz
  • Info N/A
this received a penalty as it should have but I don't think it was malicious in any way.. he received like a $50k fine but will not be suspended, nor should he be.. adrian wilson is a beast at safety and any niner fan would be happy to have such a force in the secondary

at least this call was warranted tho.. anyone catch the pats game on MNF? the wilfork and adalius thomas sacks were both flagged and I just thought it was ridiculous.... is the QB not playing football? can he not be hit? wilfork was literally in the air when edward threw the ball.. do they want him to stop mid-air? i don't get it
Originally posted by CAWCAWCAWCAW:
Besides the absurd penalty called on A-Dub, you gotta love how hard he laid out the niners bust VD. Wilson's hit was clean and his helmut never even touched VD's helmut. Just blew him up and knocked the ball from his hands up into his face and his feet up over his head. Beautiful hit. Can't wait for the rematch in December! Caw Caw!!!

1 - 0 baby 1 - 0!!
  • CAWCAWCAWCAW
  • Info N/A
You are correct 1-0. Its good you can count BJr, something which I can't say for many of your other fans. But I hope you know that the 49ers squeeked out that victory not by any outstanding play by them as a team, but because the Birds simply played a sloppy sloppy offensive game.
Lets see how your math skills are at the end of the season when the Birds are playing extra games and the 49ers are sitting at home in their Montana jerseys talking about the glory of decades past.
You are correct 1-0. Its good you can count BJr, something which I can't say for many of your other fans. But I hope you know that the 49ers squeeked out that victory not by any outstanding play by them as a team, but because the Birds simply played a sloppy sloppy offensive game.
Lets see how your math skills are at the end of the season when the Birds are playing extra games and the 49ers are sitting at home in their Montana jerseys talking about the glory of decades past.

isn't that everyone's excuse after a loss?
[ Edited by BirdmanJr on Sep 16, 2009 at 11:37 AM ]

cawcawcawcaw.com, a site for crows

Jags Fans

There you go. Your time would be better spent talking about your game on sunday than it would trash talking last weeks game from a losing perspective.
  • CAWCAWCAWCAW
  • Info N/A
Big win for the 49ers. Surprising to all, but a big win nonetheless. Hopefully big Mike can keep the momentum going and actually make our division competitive again. And its about freakin time my pajaros rojos became a consistent force that teams don't want to mess with. I just hope for all you niner fans out there that this first game victory over the Cardinals doesn't signal a similar season as your prior 2 game win season. That would be unfortunate, for me if your squad beat us again, and for you all if your dismal squad continues in its miserable recent ways of being destroyed by the NFL's real squads. Welcome to the year 2009!

Big win for the 49ers. Surprising to all, but a big win nonetheless. Hopefully big Mike can keep the momentum going and actually make our division competitive again. And its about freakin time my pajaros rojos became a consistent force that teams don't want to mess with. I just hope for all you niner fans out there that this first game victory over the Cardinals doesn't signal a similar season as your prior 2 game win season. That would be unfortunate, for me if your squad beat us again, and for you all if your dismal squad continues in its miserable recent ways of being destroyed by the NFL's real squads. Welcome to the year 2009!

ur one good hit on Warner away from being 3-13.
Share 49ersWebzone