There are 100 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Do we continue to start Snyder?

• A-R-S
  • Veteran
Pashos should be in as soon as he's ready. I'd guess week 3 or 4.
Snyder wasnt the only O-Lineman struggling, maybe Jimmy Raye will mix up the plays and stop sending Gore into a goddamn Buzzsaw
Originally posted by insanemike27:
I think Snyder will be fine. I believe we should have Baas as a back up linemen and put Pashos in at RG. Than we should move Chilo to the LG position. This I think would be our best option. Or maybe put Snyder on the inside at RG and put Pashos in at the RT position. Than do the same thing with Rachal

Or maybe put Snyder at center, Heitmann at RT and Pashos at QB. Or, shake the box and put them wherever they come out in the roll of the dice.
Snyder can't pass protect. He is a stiff at RT. We need a real RT -- not JJ, not Barry Sims, not Marvel, not Snyder. What's so hard to figure out, McCloughan?
Originally posted by rapid4:
Originally posted by insanemike27:
I think Snyder will be fine. I believe we should have Baas as a back up linemen and put Pashos in at RG. Than we should move Chilo to the LG position. This I think would be our best option. Or maybe put Snyder on the inside at RG and put Pashos in at the RT position. Than do the same thing with Rachal

Or maybe put Snyder at center, Heitmann at RT and Pashos at QB. Or, shake the box and put them wherever they come out in the roll of the dice.

You guys!!!!!!
I think it's safe to say that we missed on Bass and Snyder. We expected these guys to come in and develope into all pro's but they just haven't. The only guy we have seemed to hit on is Staley. Rachal is still early in his career, so we can't say he's a bust just yet. We need to address the O-line next draft for sure! And getting a domniate NT would be nice as well
Snyder will be facing Core Redding this week. Does anyone have any info on that guy? I looked up his stats and they aren't too impressive. But then again stats lie. ??? anyone?
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Snyder will be facing Core Redding this week. Does anyone have any info on that guy? I looked up his stats and they aren't too impressive. But then again stats lie. ??? anyone?

Cory Redding is a solid NT. He came from Detroit for in the Julian Peterson trade. Not real consistent however. Considering how Snyder pass blocked we should all be concerned with this guy

Start Pashos. Snyder gave up THREE sacks!
Give Pashos a chance, who knows, it might fire up Snyder to perform better afterwards.
Originally posted by WheresWaldo:
Start Pashos. Snyder gave up THREE sacks!

Two of those were on Hill.