Not a member? Register Now!

Do we continue to start Snyder?

Originally posted by chimp914:
Originally posted by ziggy_gonna_rock:
1game ?

Can't give credit to the other team ?

In that case bench Gore cuz his 30 yards can't hold Petersons 180's sack

This.

lol well actually snyder pretty much screwed gore over.
  • GORO
  • Veteran
Member Milestone: This is post number 1,000 for GORO.
Michael Ohre should have been drafted over Crabtree. To bad we didnot know that Crabtree was a prima donna
Utter nonsense.

Snyder will remain as a starter as long as he is healthy.

Our scheme is what hurt us against the Cardinals.
Originally posted by PatrickJira411:
Originally posted by ninerempire25:
It wasn't just Snyder who played poorly on the o-line, not even close. Baas and Rachal missed some key blocks, Heitman got pushed back more than a few times and Staley probably played the best out of the bunch and he didn't play all that great either.

Don't get me started on Heitman.........overrated Center

Heitman is overrated and I don't think our O-Line will ever be what we want it to be as long as Eric Heitman is our starting center.[/quote

Maddog in 5. 4. 3

.....maddog leave that Crabtree thread for once, your boy is being attacked
Yah he has always sucked.
Originally posted by captnkos:
Originally posted by ninerempire25:
It wasn't just Snyder who played poorly on the o-line, not even close. Baas and Rachal missed some key blocks, Heitman got pushed back more than a few times and Staley probably played the best out of the bunch and he didn't play all that great either.

Don't get me started on Heitman.........overrated Center

Heitman is overrated and I don't think our O-Line will ever be what we want it to be as long as Eric Heitman is our starting center.

Chilo also got burned a few times, and the play where Gore almost got taken down for the safety was on Baas. Overall it was a poor showing by the O-line, but I'm not sure Pashos is any better.

sorry that play was NOT on baas. that was on hill. the Dlinemen was in the gap before anybody was even out of their stance. baas had no shot at making that block.
I say we give him some more time maybe 1 game before we start working Pashos in. Hes not improved after all.
Yes, although if he has another game or two like yesterday I think we'll be seeing Pashos pretty quick.
Too soon to pull Snyder from starting line up, He may have been outplayed this week but could very well come out and dominate next week. Id give him 3-4 weeks before considering benching him.

Oline play as a whole wasnt very good, but with a win against the defending NFC champs, and a week to prepare for Seattle theres time to work out the kinks and build some continuity along the O line.

[ Edited by 9erfreak on Sep 14, 2009 at 06:17:39 ]
The o-lins is going to catch hell this week from coach Sing. They flat out sucked.

The game wouldn't even have been close if the oline would have blocked better and we could get some first downs running tha ball.

With that said, coach Singletary is the phucking man!!!!
He looked just like he did last year....bad. Plug Pashos in at right tackle.
  • titan
  • Veteran
You just can't blame Snyder, the entire line was bad! give him next week if the results are the same then we can't go wrong plugging different people in.
From the TV it looked like 90% of the pressure came from the right side of the o-line yesterday. Chilo completely missed his guy on more than a few plays, and Snyder continues his consistently inconsistent play from the RT spot. It may take Pashos a week or two to get up to speed on what the 9ers offense is doing, though...

I mean how hard is the playbook to figure out? I-Form off tackle left, I-Form off tackle right, short pass to VD.
Short leash?
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Who ever continues to struggle I think will be replaced very quickly. I don't think Sing has the patient to wait for someone to get it going. If a game needs to be won, Sing will not hesitate to put in the player that best helps him win. Hello, Shaun Hill.