LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 283 users in the forums

Niner Fans in Arizona...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Great thread...the Niner presence was strong! We MUST make the stick rumble on sunday!!!
i thought i heard a "let's go niners" from the crowd during the game so i might not have suffered from hallucinations
  • Tombo
  • Veteran
We were in section 101 south endzone corner, several Niners fans around us. We were plenty loud, but it was great to see and hear all you guys up behind the Niners bench. That is one of the loudest stadiums I've been to, when they have the roof closed. All the Niners games I've been to here in AZ, there were fights and yelling between fans (I was told they were gonna kick me out, once!), but the only fight I saw this time was between two Cards fans! It was great seeing them all loud and pumped up in line to get in, then all quiet and deflated on the way out! Great start to what I hope will be the 1st winning season in a long time. -----Go Niners!
  • SeattleNiner
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by TRAVELER_9ER:

LOL on spoiling the opener for them.In section 128 we were chanting unfinished business,due to the fact they were bragging they had unfinished business for not winning the S/B.We got loud when they unfolded their unfinished business banners.

Hey man I was in section 128, row 22...wearing a new red WILLIS jersey...where were you?
Originally posted by zozell:
We gotta give a big thanks to OUR 12th man in Arizona...

From watching the game on tv... it seemed as if there were quite a bit of 49er fans in the house.... The camera showed alot of loud yelling 49er fans and i know the colors are the same as the cardinals jerseys... but every time it showed the audience... I saw at least a few groups of Niner fans in every shot...

I know that stadium is built for noise... but the 49er fans that were there showed up with their lungs... This was evident when we were on Defense... and it showed one of our guys on the sidelines moving his hands up and down as to get our fans to make noise for our D...

The last fumble of the game that Smith Caused (which by the way I think should receive the game ball for his performance) the crowd to go crazy... like it seriously sounded like they were cheering... and the camera got some shots of some Niner fans going wild...

So I would like to thank all of our 12th men from Arizona who made it out to the game today... and helped make a difference to get us our first of many W's today! My hats off to you!

you're right about that.. our jersey's are similar colors.. but you could definitely see them out there!
Originally posted by Hurricane:
Late in the 4th when the Cards were on offense you could hear fans chanting "DEFENSE" ..

Yea that was sick...It was nice to see Niner fans at an AWAY GAME for once!

For once? Dude We all over the MAP!! Haven't u seen the games lately. There's always Niner fans at away games.
Best sign I saw from a Niner fan was...

"How does it feel to lose a Super Bowl? 'Cause I don't know."
Originally posted by SacRock14:

That is perfect. Might say the same thing to the Hawks this coming weekend.

I might think of making this trip next season -- a lot easier now from southern California.
Originally posted by SeattleNiner:
Originally posted by TRAVELER_9ER:

LOL on spoiling the opener for them.In section 128 we were chanting unfinished business,due to the fact they were bragging they had unfinished business for not winning the S/B.We got loud when they unfolded their unfinished business banners.

Hey man I was in section 128, row 22...wearing a new red WILLIS jersey...where were you?

I was in sect 128 row 28. I was either whistling,or when it got kinda quiet I was yelling NIIIINERRRRS or lets go defense I started yelling out unfinished business a few times when we stopped them. I chanted arizona chickens a few times and whenever we stopped hightower I was yelling lowtower.I had the JERRY RICE throwback jersey
Originally posted by Xestenz:

That is perfect. Might say the same thing to the Hawks this coming weekend.

I might think of making this trip next season -- a lot easier now from southern California.

I have several pic's with the BAY AREA guys that had that sign. Lol. I got a shot of them at the tailgate party and they were ruffling the feathers of some of the unfortunate cardinal fans that decided to tailgate next to us.That was f'n HILARIOUS. I trying to figure out how to upload them onto this site.If so you'll see it.

Late in the 4th when the Cards were on offense you could hear fans chanting "DEFENSE" ..

We were in section 128 row 16 I was sportin a gold Niner cap and we saved our voices for the 4th quarter and we delivered!!!! LOL It was fun big props to the AZ Niner Empire and all the cool cats that came from the Bay, SoCal, El Paso etc it was a lot of fun.

[ Edited by SF2AZNiner on Sep 15, 2009 at 15:05:13 ]
Originally posted by BETTERDAYZ9ERS:

Here's the sign. The back of the sign says "wE don't have missing rings"
Originally posted by XAnGeLicDiAbLoX:

For once? Dude We all over the MAP!! Haven't u seen the games lately. There's always Niner fans at away games.

Na I know that... I always go to home games at the Stick... about 4-5 per season, and there are ALWAYS TONS of opposing fans... it makes me sick... So i was more saying it was nice to see Niner fans at away games for once, rather than opposing fans at our games!

I know we represent... Remember this guy in New York after the blocked FG? I made this GIF...

Originally posted by XAnGeLicDiAbLoX:

Na I know that... I always go to home games at the Stick... about 4-5 per season, and there are ALWAYS TONS of opposing fans... it makes me sick... So i was more saying it was nice to see Niner fans at away games for once, rather than opposing fans at our games!

I know we represent... Remember this guy in New York after the blocked FG? I made this GIF...

that gif is good shtuff!!
Share 49ersWebzone