LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 261 users in the forums

Niners issue warning to Crabtree

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Adman
  • Veteran
Jay Glazer just said on Fox that the 49ers sent Crabtree a letter this week saying that if he doesnt report by today they will begin to modify his contract offer to a lesser amount since he is now missing games!
we taking notes from how raiders do thing now....great! Letter...lol
Already been mentioned in the Crabtree Discussion thread so....
Any chance that Scott, or Jed will read it using an overhead projector during a press conference?
  • Adman
  • Veteran
Yea i was the one to mention it in the crabtree discussion thread but i figured that thread is over 200 pages long so i thought it would be easier for people to see the breaking news.
Originally posted by Adman:
Jay Glazer just said on Fox that the 49ers sent Crabtree a letter this week saying that if he doesnt report by today they will begin to modify his contract offer to a lesser amount since he is now missing games!

In Before the
Yea i was the one to mention it in the crabtree discussion thread but i figured that thread is over 200 pages long so i thought it would be easier for people to see the breaking news.

I wouldn't have seen it in the Crabtree thread.....big news like this deserves its own thread, at least for a little while or until an article is posted on the front page.
Originally posted by maximill15:
we taking notes from how raiders do thing now....great! Letter...lol

Seriously...wth is this "letter" business. Have you ever heard of a cell phone. For f**ks sake, this has gotten so ridiculous.

We wasted a #10 pick!
Originally posted by DonJulio:

I wouldn't have seen it in the Crabtree thread.....big news like this deserves its own thread, at least for a little while or until an article is posted on the front page.

I agree.
Share 49ersWebzone