LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 252 users in the forums

Vs. Titans homegame (Nov. 8)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
It looks like I am going to be in the area, and want to go to the game. Can anyone give me some advice on getting good tickets? I have been checking prices, but need recommendations on good seating areas, parking passes, general stuff. I have never been to candlestick and don't want to get seats with a cheap price but with a bad view.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Come on Zoners, let's help this cat attend his first home game..

Originally posted by kidash98:
Come on Zoners, let's help this cat attend his first home game..

Buy your stuff from Scalpers in Hunters Point... They are all over the place in the parking lot... You tend to overpay the further from game time you buy them though...

My cousin and I bought 2 tickets for 125 a pop from scalpers in HP for the 2002 NFC Wild Card against the Giants... Best 125 I ever spent... Our seats were Lower Box on the 10 yard line. Great seats...saw the whole feild AND the JumboTron!
Originally posted by zozell:
Buy your stuff from Scalpers in Hunters Point... They are all over the place in the parking lot... You tend to overpay the further from game time you buy them though...

My cousin and I bought 2 tickets for 125 a pop from scalpers in HP for the 2002 NFC Wild Card against the Giants... Best 125 I ever spent... Our seats were Lower Box on the 10 yard line. Great seats...saw the whole feild AND the JumboTron!

And you get to experience one of the most scenic parts of the city that not too many visitors know about!
I have two tickets I'm selling for face value. Lower Box 17 Row L Seats 8 and 9, if you're interested PM me. selling at face value 71.00 a piece.
Share 49ersWebzone