LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 302 users in the forums

Chilo Rachal "Beast Mode"

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Tman
  • Veteran
We've obviously seen what Chilo is really about the last 2 seasons. He blows.
Bust Mode
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
Bust Mode

Indeed said the steed! Chilo and Davis are real concerns. On numerous occassions I saw them falling down or doing the splits after getting beat like a red headed step child. I still have hope for Davis but Chilo definitely is in Bust/Crap/Stimpy you Eeeediot Mode.
I lol'd at the title
This guy should seriously be cut
Bust Mode
Ya know what really hurts the most, the two players that were talked about in this forum were both passed over by players from Cal that loved the 49ers and WANTED to be here... Aaron Rodgers and DeSean Jackson... just think of the possibilites. I remember reading articles before the draft of each of them especially DeSean, saying how he loved Rice and even got a chance to train with him before the draft. Once Rd. 2 came and he was still there I would have bet my kids we were going to take DeSean. (Thank god I have no kids)!! Instead we take an O-lineman that EVERYONE said came out a year too early and even Sing. new he came out too early but b/c of his story it tugged at Sing's heart and he took him. Now i'm not trying to be mean, I hope Chilo's mother is in the best of health now but could you imagine if we would have made the logical choice.............
Originally posted by joeymac49s:
Ya know what really hurts the most, the two players that were talked about in this forum were both passed over by players from Cal that loved the 49ers and WANTED to be here... Aaron Rodgers and DeSean Jackson... just think of the possibilites. I remember reading articles before the draft of each of them especially DeSean, saying how he loved Rice and even got a chance to train with him before the draft. Once Rd. 2 came and he was still there I would have bet my kids we were going to take DeSean. (Thank god I have no kids)!! Instead we take an O-lineman that EVERYONE said came out a year too early and even Sing. new he came out too early but b/c of his story it tugged at Sing's heart and he took him. Now i'm not trying to be mean, I hope Chilo's mother is in the best of health now but could you imagine if we would have made the logical choice.............

Sing is an easy scapegoat, and rightfully so cus he's an idiot, but Chilo was picked my McCloughan

I wanted Desean too, instead we got Kentwan and Chilo, makes me sick.

Originally posted by JohnnyMo49:

Sing is an easy scapegoat, and rightfully so cus he's an idiot, but Chilo was picked my McCloughan

Worst. Draft. Ever
Originally posted by 9rFan84:
Originally posted by JohnnyMo49:

Worst. Draft. Ever

Cody Wallace, no 5th because of "tampering", Larry Grant. All we have left is Josh Morgan and Reggie Smith. Oh, yeah, and Bust Mode.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Bust Mode
I can honestly say I blocked out most of the other picks in that draft... after we took Balmer who was a 1 year wonder and I honestly didn't care for, but then they were gonna make it all better when I hear Jackson's name in the 2nd b/c I thought awesome we got our #1 need in the 1st and the player I really wanted in the 2nd, this draft couldn't go any better.............. let's just say it was a sad day in my house hold. And to make matters REALLY bad, I live in S. Jersey, 20 min from Eagles stadium, so all the s**t talkin I did about how good he was going to be and I couldn't wait to get him... yea well i was right, it was a punch to the gut when we didn't draft him, then it was a kick to the D when the Eagles did.... I still to this day hear it from my friends and family!!
Bust Mode

And, suddenly, without warning....a new, and permanent nickname emerged.

KK, you are the winner. From henceforth, Chilo Rachal shall be called "Bust Mode".
Share 49ersWebzone