There are 95 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Crabtree Discussion Thread

Originally posted by TheNaitch:
Originally posted by Dajanksta:
Originally posted by oz9er:
That EricB guy on twitter is at it again.

http://twitter.com/EricB1642

I guess we find out tomorrow if he really in the know.

maybe the eric b guy is the no name mc hammer dude

Who is EricB? I haven't followed much of this Crabtree chatter since we drafted him.

sorry i shouldnt even of bumped this post. he is just some guy that posted that crabtree signed a 6yr contract last night. but like maddog said he loses all credability since we're pretty sure thats what our paraag and parker have been doing today.
Originally posted by philmo:
I heard Hammer made Emanuel Lewis part of Crabtrees entourage. Things are geting interesting.

They were on The Surreal Life together
Are we all stuck in some strange paranormal experience right now? I feel like someone is playing the 6 Degrees of Kevin Bacon game on all of us.
Originally posted by Esco:
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Originally posted by oz9er:
That EricB guy on twitter is at it again.

http://twitter.com/EricB1642

I guess we find out tomorrow if he really in the know.

so we're not sure if this guy is for real? i feel like MM would know if there was a deal done...

That link has him saying Crabtree signed 23 hours ago.

oh okay i didn't look and honestly i have no idea how the f**k twitter works lol
#1. Crabtree signs with niners because he is afraid of missing the bus if his 2 $40K admirers get slammed for tampering. or. . . #2. These talks are just a smoke screen to say, "hey we tried to bargain with SF and they tried to low ball us so we walked away." Now they can hold out until next year for the $40K and the tampering team doesn't look like they really tampered i.e. Dallas. If Cashtree and Puker leave without a contract, then some wr from TT will be standing, next year, at mid-field on a Star. Jerry Jones probably sent the evidence on the Jets to the Niners via some contact. The competition is eliminated and once again ole Jerry stands in $h!t and smells like a rose.
Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:
Originally posted by cris_sonic:
Niners should indeed sign Michael Crabtree.... once he sign on the dotted line... Jed York and the GM should blindside him and ship him off to Tampa Bay or Kansas City for a future 1st round draft pick.. The last thing the Niners need is another T.O. causing drama in this organization.

wold send us into cap hell again

there is more complicated stuff to the t.o. situation though, the organization totally sold out mooch and didnt support him on taking a hardline stance.

do i think crabtree is a diva, yep...is he gonna have issues and be whiny, yep...but will there be a lower ceiling to how much of a knucklehead this organization will alow him to be?, for sure...
Originally posted by teeohh:
whoever is first to post crabtree signed with a legit link gets their warning level reduced to zero!

Thats not fair. Mine is already there. hahahahahaha
Originally posted by 49wyztoscore:
Originally posted by B650:
Crabtree signs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crabs signs!!!!!!!!!!!

Just kidding. Thought I would ruffle some feathers!!!

Attention-seeking whore.

Sorry, just getting excited. If he pans out and the 2 1st rounders we have the makings of a dynasty.

Misleading fellow zoners?

That's a paddlin'
whoever is first to post crabtree signed with a legit link gets their warning level reduced to zero!

well then yours will be brought down to negative zero

so get some warnings then brotha lol
  • Blitz
  • Veteran
Originally posted by cris_sonic:
Niners should indeed sign Michael Crabtree.... once he sign on the dotted line... Jed York and the GM should blindside him and ship him off to Tampa Bay or Kansas City for a future 1st round draft pick.. The last thing the Niners need is another T.O. causing drama in this organization.

That's who the unnamed guy is...Raheem Morris. It all makes sense now...Crabtree has been in Tampa Bay of late, and we don't know who the other team that Neon was talking about was. It was Tampa Bay, who is in dire need of a reciever after releasing Galloway. The Niner's have worked a trade with Tampa Bay in exchange for them not pursuing tampering charges against them...blackmailed them into taking Craptree for?
Crabtree's Twitter Account?

Probably fake......interesting comment though about Jerry Rice if it's real.
Originally posted by DesiDez:

Gotta be fake. There's some semi-controversial comments on there that would've been all over ESPN if this were his real Twitter.
  • B650
  • Veteran

Only 100 followers.

doubt it.