There are 199 users in the forums

Crabtree Discussion Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
ESPN just said he left the Bay Area. Thats not good.
Crabtree has left the Bay Area
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by dirtysouthniner:
Originally posted by BigMar:
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Originally posted by Thorhawk:
Originally posted by mac707g:
Originally posted by 9NERNATE:
There talking about changing the offer. It better be for less.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4473245

After they won on the road against the NFC champs they certainly wouldn't be increasing their offer.

I mentioned this earlier and no matter if SOME here don't want to believe it or not... it made more sense for Craptree and his camp to privatly be pulling for the the 9ers to lose to Cards as in their "silly lttle minds" the 9ers and us fan's would yell louder to get Craptree signed after a loss.

I would almost bet Craptree and his camp held that hope vs them rooting for 9ers to win.

Yes, I think Craptree is a "me" player until he proves otherwise.

I just saved you the trouble of quoting yourself.

NOOOOO!!!! WHY'D YOU DO THAT? Now he's just going to start a thread with his new "thoughts."

......and everyone here know's YOU would be the very first to read it!

Impossible, it would be locked so fast it'd make your head spin. The funny thing is that you have to quote yourself repeatedly because no one gives a s**t about what you say. Nor do you even come close to saying anything whatsoever that contributes to the conversation. It's just the same verbal vomit over and over. Get a new shtick, this one's not working.

Well, clearly it is working with you.... as you keep on yaking with your bad breath like somebody really cares what you have to say (LOL)

CRABTREE do you see what you have caused our fellow niner fans to resort to. Sign for the sake of us all

Im having a hard time believing BigMar is a 49er fan

Uhmmmmm, and we all really care what you believe, why?
Adam Schefter just reported on ESPN (3:20PM MONDAY) that Michael Crabtree has left the Bay Area.
Adam Schefter just said that Crabtree has left the Bay Area. No link sorry it was during the Countdown to Kickoff Show.
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by dirtysouthniner:
Originally posted by Thorhawk:
Originally posted by mac707g:
Originally posted by 9NERNATE:
There talking about changing the offer. It better be for less.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4473245

After they won on the road against the NFC champs they certainly wouldn't be increasing their offer.

I mentioned this earlier and no matter if SOME here don't want to believe it or not... it made more sense for Craptree and his camp to privatly be pulling for the the 9ers to lose to Cards as in their "silly lttle minds" the 9ers and us fan's would yell louder to get Craptree signed after a loss.

I would almost bet Craptree and his camp held that hope vs them rooting for 9ers to win.

Yes, I think Craptree is a "me" player until he proves otherwise.

I just saved you the trouble of quoting yourself.

NOOOOO!!!! WHY'D YOU DO THAT? Now he's just going to start a thread with his new "thoughts."

......and everyone here know's YOU would be the very first to read it!

Impossible, it would be locked so fast it'd make your head spin. The funny thing is that you have to quote yourself repeatedly because no one gives a s**t about what you say. Nor do you even come close to saying anything whatsoever that contributes to the conversation. It's just the same verbal vomit over and over. Get a new shtick, this one's not working.

Well, clearly it is working with you.... as you keep on yaking with your bad breath like somebody really cares what you have to say (LOL)

CRABTREE do you see what you have caused our fellow niner fans to resort to. Sign for the sake of us all

Im having a hard time believing BigMar is a 49er fan

Uhmmmmm, and we all really care what you believe, why?

im just reporting what my sources are telling me
Schefter just said crabtree has left the bay area. i think this is over, i think these negotiations are done. im guessing crabtree got pissed at the reduced offer. they might as well just pull the offer off the table and save their time.
Originally posted by NickSh49:
Adam Schefter just reported on ESPN (3:20PM MONDAY) that Michael Crabtree has left the Bay Area.

Fastest man in the west!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
Crabtree has left the Bay Area

The way i see it, we offered him a fair contract and its been on the table. If he isn't going to join this team then...

We can then either trade his rights next year or he'll fun trying to be a top 10 pick next year...
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
adam sheftler just reported that crabtree left the bay area today, he thinks its showing that negotiations are going bad.

Just watched that & it really sucks!

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by tohara3:
adam sheftler just reported that crabtree left the bay area today, he thinks its showing that negotiations are going bad.

Good riddance.
Breaking News

Crabtree has left the bay area, which has been reported by schefter and confirmed by my sources who i just got off the phone with
Originally posted by tohara3:

Do these guys really know why he left? I mean, it is his birthday and he probably wants to go celebrate it somewhere, maybe with his family.
I really have to question his intelligence right now.

He's the one who entered the draft knowing full well that he would probably not be able to run a 40 and was coming off injury.

Does he really think he can go higher than the top 10 pick with a year out of football and a group of elite WR's likely coming out in next years draft?

I thought we finally had a #1 receiver, now I'm just sad.

The curse of TO lives on.
Originally posted by ssahnan:
Originally posted by fister30:
The season has already started. I would rather the niners pick up a first rounder for him and move on. I hope they offer less and less money to him. He has already missed all of preseason and he will not be ready in one week to play once he signs. His contract should reflect this.

if it was a simple matter of someone willing to give a 1st rounder for his rights i wouldnt have any issues sending him on his way. my problem is i dont see us getting anything higher then a 3rd rounder for him

A third rounder is probably more likely than a 1st but I would still take it. I am a fan of the 49ers, not any single player. If he thinks he deserves that kind of money I would rather the niners pay the same amount for a free agent that will probably produce more than he will over the life of the contract.
Share 49ersWebzone