LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 423 users in the forums

Crabtree Discussion Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • da209
  • Veteran
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Originally posted by da209:
im going to be at he home opener! anybody know of anything kool i could put on a sign regarding crabtree's greediness

this is a brain (show an egg)
this is michael crabtree's brain (show scrambled eggs)
this is deion's brain (show Jerry Jones' check book)

i like it!!!! ahha i need picture please! any others? lol.
Adam_Schefter twitter 49ers haven't made any decisions about whether to reduce their offer to Crabtree. They've discussed that option, along with other options.
Originally posted by MickerMack8:
Originally posted by BigMar:
Originally posted by Thorhawk:
Originally posted by mac707g:
Originally posted by 9NERNATE:
There talking about changing the offer. It better be for less.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4473245

After they won on the road against the NFC champs they certainly wouldn't be increasing their offer.

I mentioned this earlier and no matter if SOME here don't want to believe it or not... it made more sense for Craptree and his camp to privatly be pulling for the the 9ers to lose to Cards as in their "silly lttle minds" the 9ers and us fan's would yell louder to get Craptree signed after a loss.

I would almost bet Craptree and his camp held that hope vs them rooting for 9ers to win.

Yes, I think Craptree is a "me" player until he proves otherwise.

I just saved you the trouble of quoting yourself.

You did that because you recognize my "quote" is more interesting than your's.

"Yours" does not need an apostrophe. It's already a possessive word. Just like you don't say "That cooler is ours's"

Originally posted by itlynstalyn:

After they won on the road against the NFC champs they certainly wouldn't be increasing their offer.

I mentioned this earlier and no matter if SOME here don't want to believe it or not... it made more sense for Craptree and his camp to privatly be pulling for the the 9ers to lose to Cards as in their "silly lttle minds" the 9ers and us fan's would yell louder to get Craptree signed after a loss.

I would almost bet Craptree and his camp held that hope vs them rooting for 9ers to win.

NOOOOO!!!! WHY'D YOU DO THAT? Now he's just going to start a thread with his new "thoughts."

......and everyone here know's YOU would be the very first to read it!

Impossible, it would be locked so fast it'd make your head spin. The funny thing is that you have to quote yourself repeatedly because no one gives a s**t about what you say. Nor do you even come close to saying anything whatsoever that contributes to the conversation. It's just the same verbal vomit over and over. Get a new shtick, this one's not working.

Well, clearly it is working with you.... as you keep on yaking with your bad breath like somebody really cares what you have to say (LOL)

CRABTREE do you see what you have caused our fellow niner fans to resort to. Sign for the sake of us all

[ Edited by dirtysouthniner on Sep 14, 2009 at 15:18:00 ]
Originally posted by dirtysouthniner:

NOOOOO!!!! WHY'D YOU DO THAT? Now he's just going to start a thread with his new "thoughts."

Impossible, it would be locked so fast it'd make your head spin. The funny thing is that you have to quote yourself repeatedly because no one gives a s**t about what you say. Nor do you even come close to saying anything whatsoever that contributes to the conversation. It's just the same verbal vomit over and over. Get a new shtick, this one's not working.

Well, clearly it is working with you.... as you keep on yaking with your bad breath like somebody really cares what you have to say (LOL)

CRABTREE do you see what you have caused our fellow niner fans to resort to. Sign for the sake of us all

Im having a hard time believing BigMar is a 49er fan
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/09/14/crabtree-is-getting-nervous/

LOL....the comments are hilarious...people just daring his ass to re-enter next years draft
Originally posted by GodismyLight:
I've GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Michael Crabtree is holding out so that he may attend the Texas Longhorns VS Texas Tech Red Raiders game.

It makes sense to me. If he were under contract he would be obligated to stay in the Bay Saturday night. So I Believe he will sign Monday September 21, 2009. He just wants to party!!!!!!!!

The season has already started. I would rather the niners pick up a first rounder for him and move on. I hope they offer less and less money to him. He has already missed all of preseason and he will not be ready in one week to play once he signs. His contract should reflect this.
Originally posted by fister30:
The season has already started. I would rather the niners pick up a first rounder for him and move on. I hope they offer less and less money to him. He has already missed all of preseason and he will not be ready in one week to play once he signs. His contract should reflect this.

if it was a simple matter of someone willing to give a 1st rounder for his rights i wouldnt have any issues sending him on his way. my problem is i dont see us getting anything higher then a 3rd rounder for him
omg this guy has no logic in his BRAIN, history has shown that every person that holds out the entire season never recieves more money. Does he not know this?? how dumb can someone be.

[ Edited by PRIMETIME21 on Sep 14, 2009 at 15:24:57 ]

Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
omg this guy has no logic in his BRAIN, history has shown that every person that holds out never recieves more money. Does he not know this?? how dumb can someone be.

whatever Deion
Originally posted by valrod33:

I agree, he seems to be a "ME FIRST" type poster, and that raises many "RED FLAGS" for me, what about you Val?
Originally posted by valrod33:

I agree, he seems to be a "ME FIRST" type poster, and that raises many "RED FLAGS" for me, what about you Val?

I agree I say we trade him

[ Edited by valrod33 on Sep 14, 2009 at 15:27:01 ]
Originally posted by ssahnan:
Originally posted by fister30:

if it was a simple matter of someone willing to give a 1st rounder for his rights i wouldnt have any issues sending him on his way. my problem is i dont see us getting anything higher then a 3rd rounder for him

I kind of doubt teams will be lining up to trade for a guy who is going to ask to be the highest paid receiver on most teams. Then you add in the fact that by the time the season starts, he will have not played in an actual game in nearly 2 years.
adam sheftler just reported that crabtree left the bay area today, he thinks its showing that negotiations are going bad.
Share 49ersWebzone