There are 219 users in the forums

Crabtree Discussion Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by BigMar:
If Craptree was pulling for the 9ers to Lose against the Cards simply to improve his own contract signing status......... that is just another "Red Flag" that Craptree truely is a "Me" type player.

what the hell did you just say???
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
Originally posted by BigMar:
If Craptree was pulling for the 9ers to Lose against the Cards simply to improve his own contract signing status......... that is just another "Red Flag" that Craptree truely is a "Me" type player.

what the hell did you just say???

Is this Michael Craptree?
Why don't we just do the same thing Mike Holmgren did when he was trying to sign Reggie White to the Green Bay Packers during free agency?

Quote:
Holmgren: Reggie, this is God... I want you to sign with Green Bay.

After Reggie signed he said, "That was good Mike!"

Originally posted by Xestenz:
Originally posted by KNRO1670:
I don't know... I think PEON could be Crabtree's dad! Striking features!

[img=]

There is more than a passing resemblance.

Goes beyond the looks to the attitude as well.

"Hi there... I'm Michael Cashtree"
Crabtree is actually killing us right now, he has made it where we are basically playing with the same roster and Coffee!

We traded our 2nd rounder (albiet for a 1st rounder), so we are playing with rookie depth from rounds 3-7 without a single starter.
Originally posted by glorydayz:
Crabtree is actually killing us right now, he has made it where we are basically playing with the same roster and Coffee!

We traded our 2nd rounder (albiet for a 1st rounder), so we are playing with rookie depth from rounds 3-7 without a single starter.

But we didn't start the season with J.T O'Sullivan as our QB, and we have a HC that actually allows the DC to use the D the way it's supposed to be used.

We are far from the same team we had last year, maybe close to the same roster, but they're coached differently now.

I see nothing wrong with that, if this team can gel as a whole over the next few week, then we're gonna start knocking some good teams off.
I'm still positive the 49ers and Michael Crabtree will get a deal done soon! I think its going to happen, its only a matter of time.
Originally posted by PTulini:
I'm still positive the 49ers and Michael Crabtree will get a deal done soon! I think its going to happen, its only a matter of time.

Me too feel like its going to happen by the end of this week. And this is the first time so far I have had this feeling.
The insinuation that Crabtree was cheering for the Cardinals is just another pathetic attempt at a character assassination.

It is simply not fair, and not right, even if you think he is wrong on the contract negotiation.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
The insinuation that Crabtree was cheering for the Cardinals is just another pathetic attempt at a character assassination.

It is simply not fair, and not right, even if you think he is wrong on the contract negotiation.

Dude is just thinking about dollar signs. He may have been cheering on the Cards for all we know.

MadDog,
I accept the title that you have bestowed upon me with great humility and gratitude.

I shall now build my army of sports sloths and call them "NooB's with Man Boob's"
Originally posted by MadDog49er:

this is a first. I agree with the dude(MadDog)
  • dman
  • Veteran

Why?
Originally posted by dman:

Why?

why does he need to explain his feeling?

he doesnt need to provide a source or a link for a gut feeling he has

you are taking this Crabtree thread too seriously
Originally posted by dman:

Why?

Because he's a homer.
Share 49ersWebzone