Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by BigMar:
Originally posted by ssahnan:
Originally posted by zero:
WR Brandon Jones might return to practice, and Singletary says the team talked about sending Crabtree a modified offer.

from mm twitter

Brandon Jones.....

yeah, saw that, wondering if it means a higher offer or a offer with one week of pay deducted

How do you know?

my sources

Your sources? .... give us a "hint" of your "sources"

i cant do that, cuz if they find out they wouldnt be my sources anymore

Me thinks your silly little mind clearly indicates who your "source" is
  • dman
  • Veteran
WR Brandon Jones might return to practice, and Singletary says the team talked about sending Crabtree a modified offer.

from mm twitter

Brandon Jones.....

yeah, saw that, wondering if it means a higher offer or a offer with one week of pay deducted

How do you know?

my sources

Originally posted by Eduardo75:
For me, I am just tired of all the back and forth reports...

He wants this, he wants that, might sit out for the year, will sit out for the year, might be ready to just take what the Niners are offering, is getting nervous and will take the offer soon..... Blah, blah, blah.....

Until I hear a solid word from Michael Crabtree himself or the 49er Brass, it's all hearsay to me...

I've been saying this for the last 6 weeks. Nobody knows the truth except those on the inside circle. The "sources" contradict each other daily.
If Craptree was pulling for the 9ers to Lose against the Cards simply to improve his own contract signing status......... that is just another "Red Flag" that Craptree truely is a "Me" type player.

You come up with some of the most stupid comments that I have seen in here.
This just out of Washington D.C.....

President Obama and Congress, growing weary of the Michael Crabtree holdout, have unanimously approved the use of TARP funds to cover the difference between the San Francisco 49er's contract offer and Mr. Crabtree's over-blown contract request. In a move supported by Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson and M.C. Hammer, the Federal government will cover the financial short-fall between the two parties, in an attempt to re-establish peace, prosperity and goodwill to the National Football League.

In other related news, it is being reported out of the Middle East, that Al-Qaeda is planning an attack on Lubbock, Texas. Using a new form of weapon called, "educational warfare", they intend to mass distribute SAT, GRE and Basic Skills test booklets to the entire Lubbock community, in hopes of confusing and frustrating them to the point of surrender.

Source: twitter from Senator Pelosi
Originally posted by FnkyPhantom:

President Obama and Congress, growing weary of the Michael Crabtree holdout, have unanimously approved the use of TARP funds to cover the difference between the San Francisco 49er's contract offer and Mr. Crabtree's over-blown contract request. In a move supported by Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson and M.C. Hammer, the Federal government will cover the financial short-fall between the two parties, in an attempt to re-establish peace, prosperity and goodwill to the National Football League.

In other related news, it is being reported out of the Middle East, that Al-Qaeda is planning an attack on Lubbock, Texas. Using a new form of weapon called, "educational warfare", they intend to mass distribute SAT, GRE and Basic Skills test booklets to the entire Lubbock community, in hopes of confusing and frustrating them to the point of surrender.

from mm twitter

Brandon Jones.....

How do you know?

my sources

Me thinks your silly little mind clearly indicates who your "source" is

Originally posted by dobophile:
Originally posted by MadDog49er:

He wants this, he wants that, might sit out for the year, will sit out for the year, might be ready to just take what the Niners are offering, is getting nervous and will take the offer soon..... Blah, blah, blah.....

Until I hear a solid word from Michael Crabtree himself or the 49er Brass, it's all hearsay to me...

I've been saying this for the last 6 weeks. Nobody knows the truth except those on the inside circle. The "sources" contradict each other daily.

My sources say you're wrong.

Youy sources say.... you don't have a source.
Originally posted by darkknight49:

Originally posted by 49ERGUY:
If Craptree was pulling for the 9ers to Lose against the Cards simply to improve his own contract signing status......... that is just another "Red Flag" that Craptree truely is a "Me" type player.

You come up with some of the most stupid comments that I have seen in here.

Not really.... we have all read what you say (LOL)

Originally posted by dobophile:
Originally posted by MadDog49er:

My sources say you're wrong.

My sources say your sources are wrong, unless they are wrong.

I paid a lot for my sources, leave them alone.

[ Edited by MadDog49er on Sep 14, 2009 at 13:31:07 ]
Originally posted by dman:

from mm twitter

Brandon Jones.....

How do you know?

my sources

you guys are a trip, when i bolded ssahnan comments i bolded what i thought the niners would do, i dont have a f**king source, that was just my guess

We keep hearing things from all these websites citing sources, its plain and simple, nobody knows whats going on besides Crabtree his agent and the Niners.

I was making fun of all these sources who keep reporting s**t that contradicts the other.

Some of you are taking this Crabtree thread was to seriously

Nice but better yet......

Obama has decided to extend his Cash for Clunkers program for the NFL season but he is now calling it: "Cash for Crabtree"

I crown you, King of the Noobs!

Well-done.
Originally posted by jimmythegreekjr:
Does this offense turn Crabtree off?

Sorry if this link has already been posted.

LINK

I think that he would see the offense and be at home saying dam I need to get out there and help them and make them get better Instead of ill sit home and pray that a team with a offense i like picks me next year.
Share 49ersWebzone