Originally posted by WestCoast:

gaaaaaaaaawd I wanna punch him

Until he catches his first touchdown...

Nope. Still will want to punch him.

Don't hate the playa...

And I don't believe you.
  • KNRO1670
  • Info N/A

Hello everybody, I'm Michael POON RAT. Do you have 20 dollars I can borrow?
Originally posted by KNRO1670:

Okay -- now I want to punch him too...
Originally posted by singfan:
Originally posted by joefosho:
Pay the guy and this over with already.

We do not negotiate with terrorist ;p

Yeah, we're making a stand!

Here's a novel idea for McCloughan and company. How about making this a quality franchise so players won't be able to hold us up in the future like Crabtree is attempting to do now. Let's make this an exciting destination for players to go to. Crabtree has every right to do what he is doing. Is it any wonder that the two longest hold-outs belonged to the Bengals and us? It's the company we keep that puts us in the situation we are currently in. Crabtree should have been in four weeks ago catching passes in a Mike Shanahan offense.

how does he have a right, he hasnt proven anything in the league, he hasnt practiced, and he wants more than the 7th pick, give me a break, he is a joke if he thinks we will cave.

So please dont defend him, he decided to holdout, not the other way around, we didnt ask him to.

and 16M guaranteed sounds good to me.
Originally posted by bigmike55:
Don't pay him. He'll learn his lesson the hard way. And lose out on 15 mill guaranteed like an idiot.

If he wants to sit out the entire season and re-enter the draft, i say let him. He won't get picked till the 2nd round, if that. And then he'll look like a dumbass and get paid somewhere in the $500,000 range.

No way we lose out on a number 1 WR. how could you want that to happen over a few million dollars that u will never see anyway. If we lose this guy then next year were down to B.Jones J.Morgan and J.Hill as our future, none of which have ever been anywhere close to being concidered the caliber of player Crabtree is concidered to have the potential of being. If we do not come up w/ a contract it will be viewed as a failure for the organization. Add incentives to his contract that can get him top 5 money and give him money somewhere around 7~8 spot. If we dont sign him we would probably need another wr next yr. N with Crabtree Gore will not have to keep dealing w/ 8 man fronts
Originally posted by Xestenz:
Originally posted by KNRO1670:

Okay -- now I want to punch him too...

thank you! lol
Originally posted by Ricethefngoat:
Don't pay him. He'll learn his lesson the hard way. And lose out on 15 mill guaranteed like an idiot.

If he wants to sit out the entire season and re-enter the draft, i say let him. He won't get picked till the 2nd round, if that. And then he'll look like a dumbass and get paid somewhere in the $500,000 range.

No way we lose out on a number 1 WR. how could you want that to happen over a few million dollars that u will never see anyway. If we lose this guy then next year were down to B.Jones J.Morgan and J.Hill as our future, none of which have ever been anywhere close to being concidered the caliber of player Crabtree is concidered to have the potential of being. If we do not come up w/ a contract it will be viewed as a failure for the organization. Add incentives to his contract that can get him top 5 money and give him money somewhere around 7~8 spot. If we dont sign him we would probably need another wr next yr. N with Crabtree Gore will not have to keep dealing w/ 8 man fronts

I so agree with you man. They need to get him signed asap. The 49ers Front Office has gotten too much bad press over the years. You guys can use the ego/diva argument all you want but the point is you have to get your top picks signed. The 49ers were lucky to land a player with that kind of talent at the tenth spot. I hope they end this madness once and for all. The worst thing they could do is tell Crabtree screw you, you aren't worth it. They need to come to a compromise.
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
IBT.... oh wait....

My thoughts exactly!
  • zero
  • Veteran

He wants more Munnay
Originally posted by BasharCali49:
Originally posted by Ricethefngoat:

I so agree with you man. They need to get him signed asap. The 49ers Front Office has gotten too much bad press over the years. You guys can use the ego/diva argument all you want but the point is you have to get your top picks signed. The 49ers were lucky to land a player with that kind of talent at the tenth spot. I hope they end this madness once and for all. The worst thing they could do is tell Crabtree screw you, you aren't worth it. They need to come to a compromise.

Horrible sentiment. Its not about Crabgreed. Its about whether the 49ers can be held up next year with 2 #1's. I wish he had made it to camp and contributed to the season. Oh well! In the long-term there is simply no way we can cave regardless of how good he might be . . .

F**k Crabtree!
Pay the guy and this over with already.

Yah, dis ober all weady.
the punching crabtree line starts here......_________________
Originally posted by jays9ers:
F**k Crabtree!

+1
He will lose to much money if he sits out till next year. He's not dumb enough to do that. Atleast I think he isn't.
Share 49ersWebzone