LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 264 users in the forums

Crabtree Discussion Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I just e-mailed Michael Craptree "cousin" and asked him to share the monetary package number that Craptree is holding stubbornly out for. His "cousin" said he was not not 100% sure but the 9ers first have to throw in a new yellow mercedes, 19 room mansion and 1 million in cold hard cash to him, "the cousin", before they can talk turkey with Cashtree.
But what did Chad Johnson say about Crabtree?
The two previous officially Webzone sanctioned Crabtree threads didn't quite make it to 200, but I'm thinking this one is going to get over the hump. And that's odd because my interest in Crabtree is really going down and I suspect the interest level is going down with almost all of the fans. At this point if I had to make a guess, I would venture to say that if he's not signed in a couple weeks, then he's probably not going to ever sign. And I have to say, I've come to grips with that and I've moved on.
Originally posted by Icelandic49er:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by backontop:
Originally posted by willisbeast:
OFFICAL GET CRABTREE SIGNED DRIVE. I HEARBY PROPOSE THAT WE ALL DONATE 100 BUCKS AND GET EVERYONE ON BOARD. WITH THE AMOUNT OF NINER FANS THAT ARE BEHIND THIS WE CAN GET UP THE CASH TO HELP THE CAUSE. I AM GOING OT LOSE MY f**kING MIND WITH THIS. ONLY US. IT SEEMS LIKE ITS APPROPRIATE THAT SOMETHING LIKE THIS WOULD HAPPEN TO US. IT HAS A LOT TO DO WITH MISSING OUT ON A POTENTIALLY STUD RECIEVER. BUT IT ALSO HAS A LOT TO DO WITH THE EMBARRASMENT OF A THING LIKE THIS HAPPENING TO THE NINERS. IT TRUELY HAS MADE ME SICK MENTALLY AND PHYSICALLY.
and why on earth would anyone do that? The guy doesn't deserve the kind of money he is demanding
yea i already spent like 90 dollars on this fools jersey when it came out. hes not getting another penny from me until he signs. btw did deion have a reaction to what chad said about crabby?
What did Chad say about Crabtree?

i guess he said that if he were crabtree that he wouldve signed the offered deal a long time ago on nfln. i was busy when they were talking to him so i missed it. i want to know if deion had a reaction to that.
CRANK DAT CRABTREE
Originally posted by backontop:
Originally posted by willisbeast:
OFFICAL GET CRABTREE SIGNED DRIVE. I HEARBY PROPOSE THAT WE ALL DONATE 100 BUCKS AND GET EVERYONE ON BOARD. WITH THE AMOUNT OF NINER FANS THAT ARE BEHIND THIS WE CAN GET UP THE CASH TO HELP THE CAUSE. I AM GOING OT LOSE MY f**kING MIND WITH THIS. ONLY US. IT SEEMS LIKE ITS APPROPRIATE THAT SOMETHING LIKE THIS WOULD HAPPEN TO US. IT HAS A LOT TO DO WITH MISSING OUT ON A POTENTIALLY STUD RECIEVER. BUT IT ALSO HAS A LOT TO DO WITH THE EMBARRASMENT OF A THING LIKE THIS HAPPENING TO THE NINERS. IT TRUELY HAS MADE ME SICK MENTALLY AND PHYSICALLY.
and why on earth would anyone do that? The guy doesn't deserve the kind of money he is demanding
yea i already spent like 90 dollars on this fools jersey when it came out. hes not getting another penny from me until he signs. btw did deion have a reaction to what chad said about crabby?
What did Chad say about Crabtree?

i guess he said that if he were crabtree that he wouldve signed the offered deal a long time ago on nfln. i was busy when they were talking to him so i missed it. i want to know if deion had a reaction to that.

What he said is that He loves football to much to sit out then Deon said "you like money too, right" and 85 said he would be on the field even if he wasn't getting paid.
I farted.

Chad said he told him to change his last name from Craptree to "Cashtree" and then twitter during games that he does not get the ball enough.
Originally posted by GodismyLight:
This article by Sando made me feel better.

8. Who has more at stake? Crabtree. The 49ers do not need a rookie receiver to accomplish what Singletary has set out to accomplish.

Crabtree[/u]

DO THESE WORDS NOT MAKE ANY OF YOU GUYS FEEL ANY BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
McDonald's is by far the grossest food in the world.

Originally posted by BigMar:

Chad said he told him to change his last name from Craptree to "Cashtree" and then twitter during games that he does not get the ball enough.

i love the fact cj is calling out cashtree
Thanks 49wyz, sounds like he kinda pissed deion off which makes me happy. ive always liked chad johnson.
Originally posted by susweel:
McDonald's is by far the grossest food in the world.

Out of the 164 pages in this thread, this is most truthful statement!

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-player-interviews/09000d5d81281dbc/8-minutes-with-Ocho
Thanks 49wyz, sounds like he kinda pissed deion off which makes me happy. ive always liked chad johnson.

Me 2. 2 bad we can't trade Cashtree for Chad.
Share 49ersWebzone