LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 249 users in the forums

Crabtree Discussion Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Has anyone in this 140 page thread talked about Crabtree and the likeliness that he'll sit out the whole season?

I want a recap, i'm not reading all these pages.
Originally posted by Winners:
Has anyone in this 140 page thread talked about Crabtree and the likeliness that he'll sit out the whole season?

Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by 49wyztoscore:
Is this guy for real?? LOL a top 3 pick in 2010. LMFAO!!! http://bleacherreport.com/articles/251339-the-curious-case-of-michael-crabtree-lose-money-to-make-big-money

lol he said we are asking crabtree to be an indentured servant. then he says he will automatically play as well as fitz or boldin. he says teams dont pay recievers and then uses boldin as an example when his teammate fitz got a huge contract last year. he is a freaking joke. then again most people who write articles on bleacher report are.

If you care to waste two more minutes on this tripe click on his byline and look at some of his recent articles. He'a a Raider fan. Hardly objective. But he does hold TWO . . . count em TWO, AA degrees.

actually, he has "to AA degrees." I guess one of them isn't in spelling.

that article is so bad its offensive. The comments are funny, though.
No need to get excited, 49ers fans.

First-round draft choice Michael Crabtree's throwing sessions with retired quarterback Trent Dilfer took place three weeks ago and therefore do not foreshadow any immediate plans to sign a contract and report to the 49ers.

thats too bad....shoulda been here
Originally posted by ads_2006:
No need to get excited, 49ers fans.

First-round draft choice Michael Crabtree's throwing sessions with retired quarterback Trent Dilfer took place three weeks ago and therefore do not foreshadow any immediate plans to sign a contract and report to the 49ers.

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcwest/post?id=4677
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:

Originally posted by TenderLoinTimmy:

• crzy
  • Hall of Fame

[ Edited by crzy on Sep 9, 2009 at 23:06:47 ]
Originally posted by HessianDud:

OK here is your recap, Winners:

Crabtree hasn't signed yet. The b#tch!

I think that covers more or less everything!

Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by HessianDud:

OK here is your recap, Winners:

Crabtree hasn't signed yet. The b#tch!

I think that covers more or less everything!

we're at the conspiracy portion of the thread now, feel free to join in
  • Danoschar1
  • Info N/A
how about just names for the Diva - like c**ttree for example
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Jigga:
The Crabtree holdout is giving 49er fans Blue Balls...as soon as he signs, a bunch of the nay-sayers will shoot a glorious man-spray all over their monitors.

I hate Niner talk, but I had to touch this EPIC thread just once!

THIS
It was good to hear some word from Trent Dilfer on his throwing session with Crabtree. Take it for what it is worth, but here was his statement afterwards:

"We went through the route tree and probably threw 50 routes each day," Dilfer said. "I do not want to make definitive statements based on grass basketball, but it was impressive. He was very, very fit. I crushed him, basically, in terms of the tempo, the expectation. I treated him like a five-year vet going through the route tree and he did not blink.

"He looked great -- very healthy, very strong, very fit, very coachable, very polished route runner and he had a great attitude. He showed very strong hands, attacked the ball in the air, never let one ball get into his body in two days."

It looking more and more likely that the WR described above will never suit for the Niners, which is too bad. This team is going to need him in the future.

[ Edited by MadDog49er on Sep 10, 2009 at 05:41:47 ]
  • ldussan
  • Info N/A
This is a long thread sorry if reposting but this has got to be the first time I've ever agreed with Ratto who is saying he agrees with Young that the most likely thing is Crabtree just doesn't really want to play for the 49ers.

This goes with my theory that Jerry Jones is behind it all. Crabby is a Dallas fan, and Jerry wants a new #1 wideout.

Share 49ersWebzone