There are 125 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Wanna see Crabtree? Tune to ESPN2 now!

Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
Some guys that I talk to say he is living on credit from lenders-maybe from his apparent future. I wonder if its true that he could be borrowing

It's the American dream! -He's gonna have to sign though eventually cause he'll be losing his Nike/Subway endorsements. -This guy is throwing his future away.

This is the most concrete, logical response to the question of whether or not he'll sign that I have heard yet. Multi-billion dollar companies very rarely give endorsements to football players that aren't ... PLAYING FOOTBALL!!!!!!

Great point Snake
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Originally posted by luis1985:
Hey Rookie, Welcome to the NFL.

He is not even in the NFL yet.

wait...that's not funny
The guy has too much to lose by not signing, I do not believe that even his "advisers" are foolish enough to think he will go higher in the draft, or get more money by sitting out a year and re-entering the draft. The harm it would do to his reputation would be immense. You think it is hard to get more money as a #10 pick than it would be to get more money after flaunting the system and missing a whole year? Who would have the guts to try and sign the kid to a contract? I would normally say Al Davis, but after his reaction when the Raiders passed on him...
Originally posted by nekst:
After watching the show in its entirety, I'm more sure than ever that Crabtree will sign some time before the first regular season game. When he was sitting in the barber chair talking about how it's a tough decision, you can tell from the look in his eye that he wants to be with his team.

I hope so.
I'm hoping he signs today or tomorrow. I can't wait I keep checking my phone & TV to see if anything is happening
I blame Deion
Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:
Originally posted by Jamespowers:
I missed like the last 20 min. of the show. Did it show crabtree in the bay area at all? Looks like he was chillin in dallas for the most part. Word on the street is that he has been in the Bay Area, just wanted to make sure it is true.

Me too! F@cking ESPN had Tennis on for the first 20 min of my recording!! In fact, it stopped as soon as they were going to begin talking about holdouts.

It was well done program. Other posts in this thread said he has some townhome in the Bay Area and was showing it off. I hope its true, so this fool can just sign the bloody contract now.
Some of you people are overreacting, The NFL Network did a similar segment/feature on Crabtree a week after the draft and no one was b***hing about him then and he was acting and looking the same way like he did in this ESPN feature.

I'd be willing to bet a lot of the people hating on Crabtree now will be signing his praises and kissing his ass come November and December.
Originally posted by socalniner:
I blame Deion

He is involved and a problem, that is for sure
I had to miss the beginning, thanks to boring tennis.
Originally posted by PatrickJira411:
Some of you people are overreacting, The NFL Network did a similar segment/feature on Crabtree a week after the draft and no one was b***hing about him then and he was acting and looking the same way like he did in this ESPN feature.

I'd be willing to bet a lot of the people hating on Crabtree now will be signing his praises and kissing his ass come November and December.

No doubt about that.
I stayed up and watched this last night. I am interested in what craptree ran the 40? when he practiced with Michel Johnson.
IMO he contradicted himself and should feel soooo lucky that he got picked by the 49ers. He was so worried that he was going to be picked 11th. If he dosent sighn with us I hope P.Willy gets a good crack at him next year!!!
Originally posted by luis1985:
What did Crabtree say when the 49ers where up in the draft? I couldn't understand him. I understood something like "if the 49ers don't pick me I loose"????

HE said Im lost if they pass me up
Originally posted by tohara3:
Originally posted by PatrickJira411:

No doubt about that.

Actually i have stated it before, i Think he is overrated and always thought he acted like a lil b***h, because im a Longhorn Fan. So to say no one was b***hing then is false. I'm still pissed we didn't get Orakpo or a f**king Lineman.
I think he will sign Monday and i hope we dont budge cuz if we do evey year we will have another hold out because they will know we will cave.