There are 154 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Josh Morgan has tired legs

Originally posted by boast:

That's just freaky!
Originally posted by highwayone:
He also has alligator arms. Remember, last year?

nicely done
I'm sure Morgan will be fine. No need to worry. By the time the regular season begins, Josh Morgan will be ready to go.
Originally posted by PTulini:
I'm sure Morgan will be fine. No need to worry. By the time the regular season begins, Josh Morgan will be ready to go.

Yeah I agree. HE just needs to become more consistent. Once ge "gets it" then he can make some serious plays for us.
  • 9er2k
  • Veteran
Has anyone seen Morgan make a catch without jumping?
if Lott can cut off his finger, Morgan can cut off his legs

what a wimp
He has 2 weeks to get his legs back...he will be fine.
He will be torching Cardinals DB's come September 13. No worries.

[ Edited by fanmusclecars on Aug 30, 2009 at 21:26:21 ]
Originally posted by teeohh:
if Lott can cut off his finger, Morgan can cut off his legs

what a wimp

LOL
Originally posted by TheCatch:
We need crab legs!

Post of the year!!
All I know is that Singletary has mentioned that Morgan hasn't been all that consistent during the camp this year. Are all of our WR's suffering from two-a-days cause very few have been consistent in getting open.
Originally posted by NTeply49:
Originally posted by highwayone:
He also has alligator arms. Remember, last year?

nicely done

I'm glad someone else has mentioned this too. Morgan has had alligator arms on more than one occasion and that includes this season, though in more subtle ways. He also has dropped very catchable balls. I had high hopes for him this year and so far, have been very disappointed. He seems to have impressed Raye more than Sing in camp as well. He keeps this up and when Jones returns, he may find himself out of a starting job., maybe sooner.
Loved the earlier crablegs post too, by the way.
Originally posted by boast:

my god that's f**king creepy.
i agree with earlier post....this is such a bs excuse. dude really....tired legs make you drop catchable passes? i had no idea the thigh bone was connected to the finger bones.

give me a freaking break. this is why Sing had a "tough" camp is to get you in shape. which as a WR you should be fine with cause all you should be doing is running all the time. run to the fridge, run to the car, run to the bathroom, run to grocery store, run to the bar, run to the mailbox. just run damit. tired legs my ass.
Morgan is a professional athlete and he's way too young to be complaining about tired legs.