Last year after a horrible game and a lot of beer I made a short but sweet thread, it went as follows:
I'm drunk again but I wont be overly critical
1. Hill has not proven anything yet this preseason. His play has been sub-par at best and his passer rating is actually below Forrest Gump's IQ. I am predicting that Smith will be given another shot at starting somewhere between week 5 and 7 unless Hill's game dramatically improves.
2. We are becoming waaaaay to predictable on offense, the play calling needs to change.....screen pass every series will not work!
3. Will the starting LG and RT please stand up, seriously Baas and Snyder are needed ASAP.
4. I will eat crow...Battle will not be cut
5. I will have the appetizer crow....Sheets impressed me with his running up the middle, at least tonight.
6. N Davis will be the #3 QB, I am convinced now he offers a bit more then Huard.
7. The starters are not producing to the level of their backups. Sing should give the 2nd stringers the day off and make the starters run till they puke