LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 367 users in the forums

Reminder regarding locked threads, forum complaints, warnings, etc...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Ang
  • Hall of Fame
With an exciting new season upon us, I feel the need to remind everyone (new and veteran members alike) of the acceptable means to log a complaint and/or bring forum issues to the attention of the staff.

It is the goal of every moderator on staff to provide an enjoyable experience here. However, at times it is necessary to lock or merge repeat or related topics. One way for members to avoid this happening to a thread, is to use the search function to be sure that a discussion is not already ongoing. Should a moderator decide to take action, and you disagree with the decision, PLEASE DO NOT POST A COMPLAINT ON THE FORUM ITSELF. Doing so can result in warnings and/or banning at the discretion of the mod. Instead, please use the PM or email function, and we will look into the situation and provide an explanation as soon as possible. This also applies to complaints regarding warnings.

Again, I understand that everyone is anxious and excited for the season to begin. I think this is a great time for everyone to go back and read through the forum rules, no matter how long you have been a member. Whatever it takes to avoid issues!

If there are any questions on this or any other matter, please feel free to PM me.

Thanks for your cooperation, happy posting, and GO NINERS!
  • Oscar
  • Hall of Fame
I couldn't let this be the Ang only thread. Sooo...bump
  • Ang
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Oscar:
I couldn't let this be the Ang only thread. Sooo...bump

Originally posted by Ang:
  • Ang
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 49erWill:
  • Ang